Chapter 21

The next morning, Emma oversleeps, when Emma realized that she overslept, she'd wake up to get ready but not eat her breakfast.

Emma runs down the hallways to get to her class, but then hears a loud growl. Emma looks down and hears the growl coming from her stomach: ,,I need to stuff it with water!".

She immediantly grabbed the water bottle from her bag and drinks it. The noises stopped which had her get to English class.

Luckily, the new professor didn't arrive. Everyone else were there in the classroom. ,,Where is the new professor?" David asked.

,,I don't know." Luna answered before turning to Emma: ,,Are you going to use Tinder today?". ,,Yes." Emma nodded: ,,I will not be stupid, cause Kyoko told me about all of the dangers in the app itself.".

,,Here comes Robert!" Ralph shouts. Robert opens the door and everyone stands up. ,,Good morning, class." Robert then walks over to his desk, places all of his books down and sits down. ,,GOOD MORNING!" The whole class shouted out loud.

,,My name is Robert. I am your new English professor. As you know, I used to be Daniel's uncle. But ever since he got murdered. I... I.... Was never the same again. My aunt, Bianca called me and told me that Daniel was found dead by the college's dumpster." Robert introduced himself. ,,It's a  shame someone who you knew all of your life dies because of someone who is the janitor." Kyoko implies: ,,Professor, why don't we go over the lesson?"

,,Sure, Kyoko." Robert then turns to the board and starts writing something with the chalk. ,,What is he writing?" Everyone wondered. Suddenly, he smiles: ,,We will be doing The Legendary Book!". Everyone grabbed the copy of the book. ,,This book tells you all of the myths that exist in this world." Robert explains: ,,The book itself is-".

Some kid suddenly laughed like a maniac. ,,W-What's wrong with you?! Alex!" Ralph shouts. Alex then yells out: ,,I AM LEGENDARY!". Suddenly, Alex transforms into a demon with a red horn at the side of its head, red eyes and white coat in its body. ,,What is this, Kyoko?!" Ralph asked.  ,,It's a fusion of the skinwalker and a demon, we have to throw the holy water befo-". Kyoko tried to explain but
the demon grabbed Kyoko by the neck before she could finish. David tries to fight the thing but it teleports and Kyoko falls to the ground.

,,Where did it go?! And is Kyoko okay?!" David asked. ,,I am fine." Kyoko answers. ,,Behind you..." A creepy demonic voice suddenly spoke. ,,Whoever you are, come out!" David shouts: ,,I am not scared of you.".

He grabs the holy water as the thing reappears, this time in front of him. David starts moving backwards while the demon was moving towards him. He calmly opens the cap and throws the holy water bottle down at the demon.

,,URGH!  YOU BASTARD!" The demon then morphs back to Alex. Alex was full of blood and he was in his hands and knees. ,,Bro, you okay? There is blood all over you." David asked. ,,I-I am fine." Alex then stands up.  The professor starts clapping and slowly everyone clapped.

David averted a crisis that could have resulted in someone getting hurt. Emma gets jealous for a bit before realizing her roommate might be special after all...