Chapter 20

Emma and the others were in Emma's room, they were playing truth or dare.

,,Okay, Kyoko, truth or dare?" Emma asked her. ,,Dare." She politely answered. ,,I dare you to tell me if the Earth is flat." Emma explains the dare. ,,The Earth is not flat." Kyoko implied. ,,O-oh okay." Emma politely looks away at the clock. The time was 1:30 PM. ,,Okay, Julie, truth or dare?" David asked.

,,Truth." Julie answers. ,,Are you my crush?" David asked. ,,Uh, yes." Julie chuckles: ,,I am in crush with David.".

,,But, he is my roommate." Emma stands up: ,,You're trying to get him to sleep with you, right?!". Julie gets embarrassed: ,,No, no, no, it's not true. I would never do that.".

,,Guys, there is an announcement coming from the TV. Let's listen to it." Kyoko and the others then stare at the TV in the dorm room.

,,It has come to our attention that someone indeed burned the basement. We found a note inside but on it is written: The janitor murdered Daniel and burned the basement. And, the janitor has been put on monitoring because of the whole incident. The body has been cleared. There are no curfews. We have officially found the person who caused all of this. Thank you for your attention." The TV then turned off on its own.

,,Hey, is it really the janitor who did this?" Luna asked Kyoko. ,,It is." Kyoko answers: ,,There is no lie what they just announced. If there were, there could have been another update.". ,,B-but, Daniel is still dead." Julie starts sobbing.

,,No, no, it's all okay. Everything is going to be alright. All you have to do is to accept it and move on." Emma then hugs her. ,,T-Thank you all for being nice to me. Since day one, I am a rising star!" Julie says cheerfully.

,,Indeed you are." David spoke. ,,Guys, can I just confess something?" Emma asked. David looks at her with a confused look on his face: ,,What is it?". ,,I have a Tinder account and I was thinking about having a boyfriend. Should I try dating one?" Emma tried not to be embarrased.

,,Well, if you want to start a family with your boyfriend, do it." Luna answers. ,,It's not all that simple." Kyoko implies: ,,There are catfishers, people who want to use you as an object, people who want to hook you up to murder you. A lot of things can happen.".

,,Should I try?" Emma asked. ,,Yeah, just be careful." David answered.

,,By the way, I will go return the candles." Kyoko then leaves and took the candles, which were in her room and put them back.

,,I will try Tinder out tomorrow." Emma then stands up and opens the door out of her room: ,,It is getting late, why don't we go to bed?".

,,Come on, everyone, out the doors we go!" Kyoko cheerfully leaves the room including everyone else except for David. Emma then closes and locks the door: ,,I can't wait to try and date with someone new!".

,,Okay. You go first in the shower." David moves away from Emma, as she grabs her own pajamas and goes in the bathroom.

*
Afterwards, David and Emma were in bed. Emma's phone was charging at the table in the kitchen. Everything was peace and quiet. They both fell asleep.....