Chapter 12

The next morning, Emma wakes up early, David was still sleeping. While he was sleeping, Emma makes a Tinder account, puts her own face as her profile picture and then writes her own username, which was emmajenkins123. Suddenly, David wakes up.

,,Hey, good morning." David yawns and then gets up: ,,You are already wake.".  ,,I wanted to tell you this, but I installed Tinder and made my own account." Emma then puts her phone in her purse, then she went to the kitchen to cook their breakfast. 

Meanwhile, at the police station, one officer escorts Jessica outside. ,,You are free to leave. Your criminal record has been cleared and all charges were dropped." The police officer then opens up the police car's passenger door and Jessica gets in. ,,Are you sure I am 100% clear?" Jessica asks the officer who gets in the car.

,,Well, you are clear. Now, let's take you back to your own college." The officer starts the car and drives off to Santa Fe College.

Back in the dorms, Emma and David are heading out to their English class. They see Luna walk out the therapy room door. ,,Hey, Luna! How are you doing?" David asks Luna, Luna turns around: ,,Oh, it's my last therapy session! I have fully recovered from all the trauma regarding Jessica.". David and Emma including Luna then walked to the English classroom.

 Once they arrived to the classroom, they sat down. David looks over and sees that everyone has arrived but the professor didn't. ,,It's weird. He's usually on time." David says that, then turns to Emma and Emma looks around. Everyone in the classroom made theories. What if he got murdered on his way? What if he was kidnapped while getting inside the college property? But, there is always security. The odd part is that if there is security around, there'd be no such case of murder and kidnapping in the area where the security is.

After a few minutes, the professor still didn't show up. Suddenly, someone goes on the speakers and says these very creepy words: 

 ,,I am afraid to say this but your professor, Daniel, is found dead by a security guard by the dumpster next to the college. We  inform everyone to not go out alone, bring your friends with you. We'll also work with the police to determine what happened."

The speaker generates a bell sound and then gets turned off and everyone is shocked. ,,D-Daniel is dead?!" Ralph slams his table: ,,HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!". ,,Everyone calm down." One girl stopped everyone from saying another word: ,,You don't know me but my name is Kyoko. I come from Japan who came to Florida to learn more about English literature and the language itself. I used to be a detective in Japan." Kyoko then stands up after introducing herself: ,,My theory is that he was murdered by someone, that individual could be anyone among us. It could be Ralph, or David, as an example.".

,,How could it be me? I was with Luna and Emma getting to the classroom."  David asked Kyoko, who then replies: ,,I saw you walk in with them behind you. You are cleared from all suspicions." Then she turns over at Ralph: ,,Ralph?".

,,Y-yes?" Ralph answers, terrified. ,,Did you see Daniel before he was found dead?" Kyoko asked. Ralph then opens his mouth: ,,Well, I saw him before he was found dead. I remember I checked my watch and  it was  9:25 AM. I saw Daniel walk calmly to the classroom. He told me he was going to ,get a drink' and then lecture us. But, I guess that he used the ,to get a drink' as an excuse to meet with someone and that someone murdered him and put his body in the dumpster. It's really not me.".

,,I will believe you. I need to ask the security guy who's looking behind the camera to let me review the footage to see if you were around." Kyoko then sits back down.

The speakers generate a bell sound  before the voice begins speaking:

,,Here's an update, the cameras were actually down today, we'll let you get out of class early, in the meantime, stay in the dorms, or if you want to go out, get someone or a group with you. We'll also look for a new professor to replace him."

The voice then fades away with the bell sound generated by the speakers. Everyone left shortly after.....