Chapter 22

After the chaos unfolded in the English classroom, Emma and David returned to the dorm room. Emma was laying in bed while David looks at the fridge, as he was looking around, he said: ,,Do we have any milk?".

Emma then puts her phone down: ,,I think we don't have one. I checked in the morning but I can't find it.". David then goes up to his bag with his purse in it and puts it over himself: ,,I am going to the store. Anything else?".

,,I want a cat. A beautiful Russian Blue cat to adopt in a local shelter here." Emma answers. ,,Okay, I will go now. Go on Tinder and find a date of your dreams." David then closes the door. Emma picks up her phone: ,,Alright, Tinder, show me a couple boyfriends you have.".

The first person she saw was Alex Agreste. And no, it was not Alex from Santa Fe College, it was another Alex. She looks at his bio which read:  I am a pretty boy who loves pretty girls with a heart. I am single rn and I need a pretty girlfriend. Emma then looks at his profile picture, the profile picture shows a cute boy, smiling at the camera. She swipes right and then the screen said MATCH FOUND!

Alex then texted her:

Who are you?

I am Emma. I would love to be your pretty girlfriend.

I don't think you are pretty behind the screen.

 Can you send your own selfie for proof?

Sure *Sends photo of herself*

Oh my god, you are prettier than how I imagined it.

Is it of Google?

No, It's not.

Okay, I put your photo through reverse image search and it said 0 matches found, I feel like you aren't lying to me.

I will never lie to a boyfriend like that. When will we have a dinner date btw?

Tomorrow, tonight, meet me here:

*Sends a location to an alleyway*

Uh, why there?

There is a restaurant there, they have cheap food that are delicious.

Really?

Yes *Sends screenshot of a restaurant but it was photoshopped with the same location*

Yay! I won your heart!

At least you are grateful with me.

Yes, oh, David got home from the store! We will talk later tonight, ok?

Ok, bye.

Bye.

David walks in: ,,How's your dating?". ,,AMAZING!" Emma shouts: ,,I WON A BOY'S HEART!". ,,And is he pretty?". David raises his eyebrows. ,,Yes! His name is Alex Agreste, and he's a pretty boy!" Emma replied. ,,When are you going on a dating dinner with him?" David asked. ,,Tomorrow tonight." Emma answers before putting her phone down.

,,Good, and here's your cat!" David then gives Emma the cat she always wanted: ,,You didn't ask for the gender, so I took in a female cat. I even thought of a name, Daisy! And I bought a GPS tracking collar including a leash, so you could walk her, but you need to train her too, I even took her to the vet to get her fixed and I bought other things like litter and so on.".

,,Wow, thank you so much." Emma grabs the cat and starts petting Daisy. She would start purring. ,,We have to go and take a shower before bed." David tells Emma: ,,You showered?". ,,No." Emma replies before going in the shower, after two minutes, she would come out and David goes in to take a shower.

Emma was about to go to bed and sleep when her phone buzzes.....