Chapter 2

Emma and David both get on the bus, they notice that there is no one else in the bus. Emma then points to the double seat at the front: ,,We can sit there!".

David politely gets to the double seat and sits at the first seat that Emma found. Emma sat right next to him. ,,So, apparently, we are both in the same college. Coincidence?" David says before looking at her with widened up eyes. ,,I. THINK. NOT!" They both shouted.

,,Hey, be quiet back there." The bus driver politely asked them that as they left the street Emma was on. ,,Sorry, sir." Emma apologizes. Suddenly, the bus stops and a girl walks in.

,,Hey, am I welcome?" The girl asked them. Emma and David both look at each other. ,,Sure, what's your name?" David asks her. ,,I am Jessica. I am going for the same college you all are going. It's not my dream college but I love this college." Jessica introduces herself before sitting down.

Jessica sat down behind them. ,,I don't know why but I like her." David says that and then pulls out his phone. Emma felt uncomfortable around a boy but decided to be brave to handle the bus ride. David goes straight to Snapchat and takes a photo of his face with his mask on his face with the caption: Anyone going to Santa Fe College?

The bus stops halfway through at the gas station to refuel. Jessica gets up from the bus and goes inside a store that had a plushe of Eevee, a Pokemon. She later came back with it.

,,I am so sorry but I like Pokemon." Jessica then goes to sit back at her original seat and the bus driver sits back down and continued driving.

Throughout the rest of the ride, Emma thought that Florida will be safe, she also thinks that her dream college would be suitable for her ideals, which it does.

*
Soon, the bus stops in front of the dorms next to Santa Fe College. ,,Alright boys and girls, hop out." The bus driver gives them an order. David, Emma and Jessica both walked out of the bus with their luggages. They walk in to see security.

,,Hello, I am just here to check if you carry any drugs or anything inappropriate in your luggages." The security guy then glares over at Emma's luggage: ,,Hand your luggage over.". Emma politely hands it over and the security guy went over the luggage. ,,You have nothing related to anything inappropriate. Go on to your room with David, I examined his bags already." The security guy give her a green light.

She and David go to the room...