Chapter 11

After the whole class, everyone went back in the dorms to rest. Emma and David unpacked their stuff from the class.

,,Okay, so, did you enjoy the class today?" David asked. Emma nods: ,,Yeah. I am also bored, there is not a lot we can do.". David looks at his phone and smiles. ,,W-why are you smiling at your phone screen?" Emma asked David, who then pulls up his phone screen to show a dating app named Tinder: ,,You should date someone. I will not tell anyone.".

Emma just smirks: ,,I don't want to date anyone while I am in this college for over 2 years.".  ,,But, you need to communicate with the outside world. This college didn't make a rule about dating but they said you can't do the nasty in the college property. This means you have to do the nasty somewhere else." David then puts his phone on the table right beside him and sits down.

,,Hey, maybe I can try dating someone!" Emma finally gets the idea, she then grabs her own phone, goes on the Google Play Store and downloads Tinder. ,,Finally you used my idea." David checks his watch: ,,It's now 8 PM, we better get to bed.".

They both went to bed........

The Dark Side of Living in FloridaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara