Chapter 24

The next morning, Emma wakes up, feeds her cat and goes to German class, since their new English teacher was ill. She walks in. ,,Hey, you finally came early!" Luna cheerfully jumps up from her seat: ,,David went to the bathroom. Oh, you have a new cat, what's her name?". ,,Daisy." Emma answered: ,,I adopted her yesterday.".

,,That is actually a nice thing to do." Kyoko replies while reading a book: ,,You just gave a cat another chance in life. Do you have a boyfriend?". ,,Yes, his name is Alex Agreste. I met him on Tinder. I am going on a date dinner with him tonight on a restaurant in the alleywa-" Emma gets interrupted. ,,There is no restaurant in the alleyway, there are  4-3 star hotels and there is a pizzeria there, maybe he thought there was a restaurant there when it isn't." Kyoko shrugs: ,,But, hey, at least, you have a boyfriend now, eh?".

..Yeah..... I am kinda worried that he might kidnap me or something." Emma sits down: ,,I don't want to be used as an object or get raped and more. There are a lot of possibilities he might use me for bad things.". ,,No, he won't. He is very nice texting you." Kyoko smiles. Then, David walks back in the classroom: ,,The teacher is not showing up.". ,,That means you're on time." Ralph replies.

Emma glances over at the door. The professor didn't even show up yet. She'd glance over at Ralph: ,,Ralph, can you escort me tonight to the restaurant in the alleyway, I mean near the alleyway so he wouldn't think I have an affair?". Ralph was reading till he heard her question which caused him to close his book and turn to her: ,,Sure, I hope you have an amazing date when I drop you off!".

Emma looks over at the other side of the classroom.

Alex was talking to Lucy and he seemed to be weird towards her. Lucy would slap him: ,,DON'T BE WEIRD!" She'd shout. Kyoko looks around trying to find the source of her yellings. Finally, she caught her eyes on him talking to her weirdly: ,,Alex! Stop that! I will report you to the supervisor if this continues!". He'd get confused: ,,I'm sorry w-what's going on?!".

,,Are you speaking WEIRDLY to Lucy?" Kyoko asks Alex. Alex gets stunned by her sudden change in mood. He couldn't speak another word. ,,Did I catch you in the act?" She'd ask again. There was an awkward pause.... And then someone knocked on the classroom door....