Chapter 8

Emma faints from the poison. Mike couldn't believe it. Jessica had forced him to form up a deal. He immediately reaches for his phone but Jessica shoves him.

,,DON'T ALERT ANYONE!" Jessica screams off at him. ,,Why, I don't want to lose my job because of YOU!" Mike's words shocked Jessica as he picked up his phone and called 911.

Jessica gets on her knees: ,,I am sorry for forcing you to do this.". ,,I think you should be grateful for what you did. You had me poison someone! This is what you get." Mike then tells the police the address that takes them to the bar while pinning Jessica to the ground.

*
5 minutes later, the cops arrive to take Jessica to the police statiom while the medics take Emma to the hospital. The whole college is shocked including Luna. The incident became very popular. But a lot of people praised Mike for his actions.

For Emma, she couldn't believe that her best friend had poisoned her. After making an recovery at the hospital, she comes back to see David.

,,It was such a bad idea...." Emma then runs up to him and he hugs her. ,,What happened? Did Jessica do something?" David asked her. ,,S-She poisoned me!" Emma replied. ,,If I were you, I'd deny." David looks over at the window: ,,Where is she now?" Emma asked David.

,,The police informed me she's in the police station, you don't have to worry." Emma then starts crying. ,,Calm down, the whole thing is over." David hugs her, this calmed her down.

*
The next morning, Emma went to see the counselor: ,,I need an update on Jessica.". The counselor grabs a piece of paper and hands it over to her. On it was written:

Jessica was arrested for attempting to poison someone she knew in college

,,I am grateful I got justice. Karma was waiting for her and she gets it." Emma laughed: ,,She really thought she was gonna steal David from me. But nope, she got what she deserved.".

,,That was her plan?" The counselor shoves the piece of paper back in the folder. ,,Yes. She thought I was in crush with David. But he was just my roommate." Emma replied: ,,Taylor, I wanted to say thank you for giving me an update.".

,,No problem, by the way, Jessica will be suspended and her roommate Luna will be staying in the same room with a new student there." Taylor then answers the phone while Emma left.

Emma was walking back to the dorm and couldn't wait to tell David about the update of Jessica's poisoning case....