7

"y/n I want to try something new with you...." he says. 

He doesn't mean it right? Whatever it was, I had a feeling that I wasn't ready for it. Maybe my partially good looks made him kiss my lips but my body... Having body dysmorphia, I really didn't what my body looked like.

Was I too fat? Or was it all in my head. And for those who just want me to check my BMI; I broke my weighing scale. A year ago, I was diagnosed with anorexia and recovery took a long while. 

"are you ok?" I hear his voice interrupt my thoughts. With a small smile, I reluctantly nod my head and rub the nape of my neck. Looking at him pack his bags, I di the same and follow him to parking lot. 

He opens the car door and places his hand against the metal, so as to avoid my head hitting it. I take a step back. 

"I'm sorry, Mr. Min!" I scream and run. Daring not to turn around, I sprint to the bus stop and heave. 

Locking the washroom's door, i undress myself and stare at my naked body. Mentally thanking my mom for my appreciably nice boobs, I lower my gaze to my thighs. With a 360 degree turn, I scan my body and check every inch of my body, searching for any flaw. 

Grabbing the razor and shaving cream, I cautiously run the razor through my vaginal hair and wash the razor after every stroke. Was I going a little too overboard? Maybe he didn't mean this. I don't think he was talking abut sex. 

First thing first, I don't care about sleeping with him. But... what if he found out...

My self harm cuts. 

Before finishing it with a moisturizer, I run a finger through the evident scars and blow air to the fresh ones- in my inner thigh. I'm glad Young still hasn't found this out. What if he doesn't like me for being like "this", what if he doesn't like the "broken" girls. 

(next day)

"Mi Rae, I want to tell you something."

She bangs the table in excitement and flashes a smirk, saying how she knew something was fishy. I finally muster the courage to tell her everything and wait for her reaction. Looking down, she places a hand over mine and says, "actually... even I've had those extra-classes with Mr. Min."