4

Walking back home after the so-called extra class, I think about what happened today.

 I'm just really confused, is this even right? Am I allowed to kiss my teacher? It wasn't 'just a kiss',  it was pretty steamy with his buttons open and my upper body totally exposed with just a bra while my skirt was pushed all the way to my waist, obviously not like the kisses I'd seen in k-dramas.

I never expected me to lose control for someone who is nine years elder to me, in fact I have no clue if he did this willingly, what if he did this in the heat of the moment?  I definitely like him but, that doesn't mean I can date my teacher. My parents were least bothered about me so it's not like they would find this out. The only problem was-students, school.

If students or teachers caught us making out, I would be dead meat and he would lose his job. Also, I'm pretty sure he is well aware of this fact. Then what exactly triggered him to kiss me? Was the kiss even meaningful?

Ok, I need to stop thinking so much. I reach home and lie on my bed staring at the ceiling.

I touch my lips and feel the softness. The softness that he felt when he claimed my lips. The way his lips moved with mine in perfect synchronisation, the way his hands traced my body, sending shivers down my spine. I never had this feeling, for some reason he made me feel special, I feel like I was the one fulfilling his pleasures. This made me happy.

 But the real question is will I continue?Can I continue?

(next day)

The alarm rings and I groggily open my eyes to check the time. 7:45am shit. 

I quickly take a shower and run to the bus stop. We had biology class first so, hoping he wouldn't screw me I slowly open the door and bow down to apologize. But his eyes doesn't meet mine, he continues teaching and just beckons me to sit. this made me disappointed, did that kiss mean anything to him?

"Mi Rae, did he take the attendance? Did he call out my name?" I ask.

"yes, but he didn't really care, he just moved to the next name," Mi Rae says. I sigh and open my books to take down notes.

It was lunch break so I sit next to Mi Rae and think about whether or not to go to the staff-room. I wanted to but, not for his kiss but for him. Telling Mi Rae about this would get us in trouble and I didn't wanna take any risk even if she was my best friend.

The bell rang, declaring the end of the day. 3:05pm and I run towards the staff room. This time, I open the door with little hesitation as my eyes search for him. He wasn't on his desk so I assume he still has classes.

I take a step back with my hand on the door knob to close it but before I could, a warm hand snakes around my waist. The heat easily made my body burn through my thin shirt. The hand tightens its grip and pulls me closer, my body dashes into his hard torso.

He pushes me forward cautiously and locks the door. I turn and look at a tall figure hovering over me, Yoongi. He overtakes me and pulls a chair for me.

"sorry, I was late... hope you weren't waiting for too long," he says while opening the biology text book.

The fact that he asked if I was waiting for too long and how he opened the biology textbook to take things slow just for me made me think if he really cared for me. I snap back to reality and open the page to 'human anatomy'. He stands up and walks towards the shelf to take the anatomy model for a better understanding of concepts.

"y/n, you can start reading."

I start reading and he suddenly comes to the table and points at a term in the worksheet. He stands and leans against the table with one of his hands on it for support. I couldn't get a clear view so I stand up and take a step closer to see the new term he was talking about. My thighs hit the table as I lean forward to read it.

He leans forward and places his other hand on the table, caging me with his strong arms. I dared not to turn back, for I knew I would lose control. His thighs rub against my body and we were dangerously close, able to feel the radiations of our body heat.

His cologne once again, doesn't fail to intoxicate me. He talks over my shoulder with a deep voice, trying to explain the concepts. His face moves closer to mine every second, as his breath tickles my neck.

This is it. I completly lost my sense and turn my head to see his face, his lips. I crash my lips with his and kiss him. He kisses me back and leans forward while carrying me and placing me on the table. He spreads my legs and stands in between my thighs.

His hands reach my skirt and works on untucking my shirt slyly. This time, I don't know what had taken over me, my hands travel down his stomach. I subconsciously try unbuttoning his pants.

He suddenly deepens the kiss, forcing me to move back and play with his hair. I totally forget about his pants as he distracts me with his hands slowly slithering in my bra.

I break the kiss and grasp for air. His gazes my lips and patiently waits for me. I raise my head like a puppy and try claiming his lips. He stops.

"y/n, stop... lets end this."

A/n: will they end this? I don't want them to... 😢