30

(two years later)

I was awoken by a hard smack against my head. Rubbing my head, I open my eyes and see Taehyung glare at me with a book. "At times ,I really wish Mi Rae came to the same college as me instead of you!"

"And that would have been possible only if you were smart enough to join her medical college," Taehyung screams and smacks me again.

Looking at the professor stare at us for talking so loud, I open my book and sigh. Life has become boring once again. Not my fault I like drama so much!

(that evening)

I throw my bag down as I see the mini-me run for a hug. Hugging my daughter tightly, I plant kisses all over her face and take her to the kitchen. Giving her baby food, I open a jar of Nutella and search for a spoon.

"When is Jungkook coming home?" I ask. Busy eating her so-called tasty food, she ignores me and continues watching Little Einsteins. My phone rings and I pick the call sadly,

"Hello? I'm so sorry I couldn't attend your wedding, Baek Yunhui. I had an exam today and please convey my wishes to Mr. Park," I say.

"That's fine! Jimin was mad at first but come on you can't miss your exam! Also, your daughter and her dad came to our wedding. Didn't he inform you?" she asks.

Perplexed, I wish her a happy married life and cut the call. He said he would be coming late today. Aish, I shouldn't have forgiven him! "Did Jungkook tell you to inform me about something?"

"Shhh issa secret!" she says with her cute little lips. No wonder he adores her more than me!

(DiNg dOnG)

I was once again awoken by a loud noise. "Yes, Mr. Kim Seokjin! I've handed in all my assign- oh wait, this ain't college." Can't believe he went from being an irritating math teacher to the most handsome physics lecturer.

I hear the doorbell ring again. Sighing, I lazily stand up and open the door. "Oh, Jungkook. I told you to collect the cake on your way! I ain't letting you in without the cake!" Pushing him out, I shut the door and walk to my room.

Going through my closet, my hands lay on a white long dress; my wedding dress. It's been a year since I got married. Quickly outing that thought away, I grab a red dress and put it on.

Two hours later, everyone I had invited were waiting in the living room. Waiting to celebrate my first wedding anniversary. Taehyung and Mi Rae grill chicken while Jung Hoseok hangs the huge family photo he got us as a gift. Sitting on the couch with a dozen of stuffed toys, Jungkook plays with her.

"How long will he take to come?" Taehyung asks.

Just then, I hear someone enter the door passcode.

As I look at the pale man enter, he sticks his tongue out at me and runs to hug my child. "Look at my pink macaron! Daddy loves you the most!"

The pale man lifts her in his arms and swings her around. As she squeals in excitement, I scream, "yah, Yoongi! Min Han Na might fall!"

That's right, I married Yoongi. And remember how he always wanted a daughter? and when Han Na was born, I still remembered how he wanted to name his child 'Han Na' if it wasn't for Ji Eun's miscarriage. Pulling me closer, he pecks my lips as everyone cheers for us.

"Uncle Kookie forgot cake!" she says with a small pout.

Yoongi and I stop after seeing the huge family photo. Min Han Na was just a baby back then and my wedding dress looked so beautiful in the photo. And yes, I still simp for black-suit-Yoongi.

Although Yoongi had a smile plastered on his face, I could see the disappointment and jealousy in his eyes. Han Na indeed connected well with Jungkook more. I was determined to hide the truth from my daughter. The truth about her real father. 

a/n: damn guys I've actually finished this ff with 30 chapters!!! I was actually going to give up half way through... but your support kept me going. This might now be the best ff you've ever read but I hope it made you smile in awe and gasp in astonishment. 

Lastly, I'd like to thank one person who supported me all along.... and appreciated me no matter what.... and waited patiently for me.... without this person I wouldn't have written so many chapters... 

THANKS A LOT @sweetsugerysugar I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU! 💖