Smashing my back against the hard wall, he bends to look into my eyes and waits for me to explain my attitude. Looking at how I remained silent, he pulls me into a tight hug and whispers into my ears, "you said you wanted me. And I said I want you."

Breaking the hug, I reluctantly open my mouth and tell him everything. Quickly apologizing, he says that he did that in the heat of the moment. That he had no choice. I force my mind to believe his words. 

Looking at my small nod, he flashes a warm smile and grabs my neck. Starring at my lips, he slowly comes closer and kisses me. As I gasp for air after a while, he asks, "would you like to come to my house today? Remember I said I wanted to try something new with you?"

"YES." I whisper scream. Nothing stopped me this time. 

(at home)

"So this the living room and oh wait, I'll get you a glass of water!" he says, excitedly. His excitement meant everything to me. Sitting on the gray couch, I look around and study how every thing in the room was kept neatly. 

Lets not talk about the ramen packet that's been lying on the floor of my room for... twenty days I guess. 

Picking a nice movie in Netflix, he sits next to me with a bowl of popcorn. I wanted to kiss his lips. But I was a little nervous to ask him that. Looking at how I kept staring at his lips, he chuckles and pulls me closer by my wrist. Leaving a moist peck on my lips, he raises his eyebrows, asking if that was enough. 

I pull his tie and kiss him again. As he dominates the kiss, he subconsciously pushes my body back and my back hits the pillows on the couch. As I unbutton my shirt, he looks at me with his eyes wide open and asks, "are you sure?" 

Bitch, I shaved my coochie. Do you have any idea as to how scared I was even when the razor was a centimeter away from my folds?

Throwing both our shirts away, he kisses my neck and subsequently moves down. I'm not sure if I can call this skillful but he undoes my bra in a jiffy and plays with my boobs with his left hand. As the cold metal strap of his watch touches my ribs, I gasp. 

Feeling his lips suck my nipple, I arch my back a little and play with his fluffy hair. The popcorn bowl falls on the floor but I was distracted by how Yoongi playfully bit my nipple. With a smirk, he looks at me and says, "such a slut."

Quick question, why am I so in love with the way he said that? 

As his hands play with the hem of my skirt, I stop his hand and ask, "can we dim the lights and draw the curtains?" Standing up, he nods and works on them. He did seem a little frustrated but I didn't want him to see my cuts. 

Unfastening his belt, he grabs something from the drawer and switches the lights completely off.  Placing himself between my thighs again, he giggles and kisses my stomach. I pull my skirt up a little and lift his head. "Just not my... s-stomach."

Bro, I aint like other y/ns. My stomach aint flat. And all that Monster Energy made me feel bloated. He stops me from covering my stomach and shoots a death glare. "I'm here to love your flaws, y/n. Flaws are not meant to be ashamed of." 

Maybe his words did reassure me a bit but not completely. Before I could let him slide my skirt down, I hear the main door click open. As the intruder stumbles over something because of how dark it was, she says, "Yoongi, I'm home."