25

"Wait, you're helping us? Did I hear it wrong?" Yoongi questions. I choke on my jasmine tae- I mean jasmine tea. 

"And that's only if you pay me more. I might sound money minded but I too have a family to feed," Hoseok answers. Nodding his head, Yoongi says that money is not the problem. 

"Ok so let me tell you everything....  .... yeah so thats how I managed to kick Ji Eun out."

Hanging his mouth open, he asks, "sexual intercourse with this kid here?" Tucking my hair behind my ears, I pout and try acting as innocent as I can. "Wah, this sure is an interesting case!"

"Anyway, I know that Ji Eun doesn't have evidence and Yoongi, you're right, just deny everything in the court. Technically speaking, the 'sexual intercourse' part is the problem. But as long as there is no evidence, I can make you win this case."

(the next day)

"KANG Y/N! GET YOUR ASS DOWN!" I hear my mom's voice from the kitchen. Shit. I walk down the wooden stairs and nervously bite my nails. I freeze after seeing Mr. Min sit with his head hanging low. 

No. Don't tell me my mom got to know about this relationship. Actually, I'm gonna dig grave my today. Readers, please get me white roses. 

"Ok, look, it's not his fault. It's all my fault. I can leave the house if you want me to," I tell my mom as I hide Mr. Min behind me. With one hit she easily pushes me away and sits next to him. 

My mom hands him a cup of coffee. Before I could tell her that he likes jasmine tae better, she says, "actually, it's my fault. I should have asked her about the Parent-Teacher-Meeting. I was caught up with a lot of work and this monkey here refused to inform me."

And now I'm a monkey. Yoongi, you are so dead for giving me a fucking heart attack. What? Was he running out of drama in his life? Bowing down, I tell my mom to calm down and gesture Yoongi to get up. 

"It's fine mom, I'll take him to the door."

Looking at my petrified expression, he chuckles softly. I hit his stomach playfully and hiss at him.   Patting my head, he says, "aigooo you're such a scaredy kitten!" Stopping his hadn't from stroking my hair, I wave bye and tell him to leave. 

"The tea in this house... is amazing!" I hear a voice. Looking at my brother's small body hiding in the shoe closet, I ask, "why the fuck are you even there? Want me to tell mom about the vase you broke yesterday?"

Wait. Tea? What tea? I'm pretty sure mom made coffee today. I cover my mouth in astonishment after realizing which 'tea' he was talking about. "Want me to tell mom about your super sweet teacher?" 

(the next day)

"Ouch, ok. Now stop hitting my chest. I'll tell you the real reason as to why I visited your house," Yoongi says. Folding my hands against my chest, I gesture him to go ahead. 

"The court had sent a letter to your house regarding the case. So before your mom could lay her hands on it, I stole it from your mailbox. Also, it said that we'll have to go to the court soon."

"Soon?" 

"Probably after two months."