19

"Yoongi I trusted you! You said she's just like a daughter to you! You were the one who wanted me to teach her class. You said you still love me!" Ji Eun says. 

My heart drops after hearing those words come out her mouth. Yoongi made her work here? Yoongi said he loved her? I couldn't believe anything. Why would he want her to work here if he knew that I was getting bullied by her? I just couldn't process anything. 

"Yes, I do love you. I still remember the reason I asked you to work here- so you could monitor me and understand that it's just a misunderstanding. Y/n means nothing to me!"

Yoongi's voice was now loud and clear. And he said that without a second thought. Should I go in and tell the truth to Ji Eun? All though I hated Ji Eun, I knew that she loved Yoongi, She wouldn't have cried in the cafeteria or else. 

The way he said 'I love you' to Ji Eun kept replaying in my head. I heard those words everyday from him. 

Heartbroken, I walk back to my class lifelessly. This time even when Ji Eun threw the duster at me, I didn't care. I ignored everyone. Something in told me to confront him. I can't let Ji Eun take him away from me. I knew he was lying, or at least I hoped he was. 

(that night)

Closing the door of Yoongi's apartment elevator, I clench my fists and keep telling myself that 'I can do it'. I had planned to go to his house, and tell Ji Eun everything. I've had enough of her and  all thanks to her the whole school was gossiping about me now. 

Yoongi was lying. Yoongi was lying, I keep telling myself only to feel better. 

Before I could ring the doorbell, someone opens the door. Ji Eun glares at me, wide-eyed. She looked like she was ready to kill me. I hear Yoongi's voice from inside scream, 

"Ji Eun-ah wait, I'll get the car keys. Pregnant woman shouldn't drive!"