10

"Yoongi, I'm home," I hear a women's voice. 

He suddenly grabs my shirt, my bra, and my bag with his left hand and pulls me to his room with the other hand. Before she could switch the lights on, he wears his shirt and closes his bedroom door. 

Wait a damn minute. Why am I hiding in his room? Who the fuck is she?

"I thought you had a company dinner," I hear Yoongi's voice. Placing my ear close against the door, I try hearing their conversation. "Why do you care? And why is there popcorn all over the carpet?" she screams. 

I flinch at her loud voice and silently, put my clothes on. "Why are you screaming? Ji Eun, stop taking your anger out at me again!" Yoongi says, trying to control his anger. As I hear something break, I keep a hand over my mouth and try to breathe as quietly as possible. 

"Yoongi, I hate you! How does everyone think that I'm wrong?" the so-called 'Ji Eun' shouts and continues throwing the items. I kind of knew Yoongi's temper, and this lady was testing his patience now. 

Yoongi smashes the glass popcorn bowl against the wall and screams, "can you fucking leave, Ji Eun!" 

Slowly opening his room door, he sees me all huddled up and walks over to me. He was nervous. He thought that I was scared of him, scared of how he broke the glass bowl. He sits on the bet next to me and refuses to look into my eyes. 

"It's not what you think it is, y/n. I don't abuse her or anything..." he says in a low voice. I push the blankets away and hug his back. Startled at my sudden gesture, he looks at me wide eyed. I hold both his hands and lay my forehead on his shoulder.

"Nothing happened to you right? Are you hurt? Is your hand fine?" I ask.

As a tear runs down his cheek, he closes his red eyes and hugs me back. Burying his face between my boobs, he holds my body tighter and tells me about how she always fought with him. And how she never cared about him. 

At this point, I knew that Ji Eun was his wife. No, I wasn't mad. I couldn't be mad. We both were lonely souls, searching for love and care. Irrespective of what the society had to tell us, we strangely found warmth with each other. 

I knew it was wrong to date a married man but... I couldn't let go of Yoongi. He acted all cold only because he didnt want anyone else to hurt him.

Spooning me, he kisses my head. "You still haven't answered my question, Yoongi," I say and wait for him to answer. What made his wife act so cruel? He knew that he could no longer hide things from me. 

"She killed my baby. The baby that couldn't even see the light of the world."