16

"this is isn't the first time you're having sex, right?" Yoongi asks. 

Shit. How does he know that? "If its was your first sex, there would have been blood in the sheets..." Yoongi continues, "I'm not mad or anything but why would you lie to me about this?" Thats when I realized, I had told him that I was a virgin. Maybe,  it's time I tell him about what happened a year ago.  

"I love you, y/n," he says. It had only been three days since we started dating. Bitch, I don't even remember his last name! Unable to force those three words out of my mouth, I just nod. I was in eleventh grade and he, twelfth. He, Jungkook. 

"What are you doing?" I ask after seeing him try to kiss my lips. I move my face away and stand up. "I'm sorry, I think it's a little too early..." Locking the door, he moves closer to me and forces me to sit. Bending down to my level, he whispers, "Mr. Min.... I know you like him."

My face turns red. No one was supposed to know this. Unbuttoning his shirt, he sits next to me and places his hand over my thigh. Not gonna lie but his body was smoking hot. Sliding his hand to the inner of my thigh, he says, "but that's not the problem. The problem is Mr. Min has a wife."

His words were a thunderclap to me. My heart at once was drenched with jealousy. I was going to ask him out after graduating. I planned a family with him... in my head of course but still. While I was busy wondering how Mr. Min's wife would look like, Jungkook had already snaked his hand around my waist and had unbuttoned my shirt. 

"Maybe it's time you prove that you're not  just a kid who has a crush on her teacher," he says.

I knew exactly what he meant. I can't be hopelessly waiting for Yoongi. Jealousy and rage took over me. Removing my shirt, I push Jungkook to my bed and climb over his body. Looking at Jungkook's excited expression, I grab his huge hands and place them over my boobs. Unbuttoning his pants, he says, "let me lead this."

I pretended to not know about Yoongi's wife, the day he spilled the popcorn. I wasn't mad at Yoongi only because I knew everything all along. 

"I'm not mad or anything but why would you lie to me about this?" I hear Yoongi's voice again, patiently waiting an answer. "Jungkook. But he isn't in our school anymore. He graduated last year."

Yoongi's expression clearly said that he believed me and maybe it was just a playful thing we did as reckless high schoolers. Looking at how uncertain I was, he pulls my naked body closer and cups my breasts. "Looks like you regret it," he says with a smirk. I did. I did regret it. 

(three days later)

"WHAT!?" Mi Rae screams. Slapping her shoulder I shush her and continue telling everything that had happened in Mr. Min's house. Sipping milk, she reminds me about Ji Eun. Ji Eun hadn't come to Mr. Min's house since that day. 

Yoongi had said that Ji Eun shifted to her mother's house. 

Hearing the bell ring, I get up and walk down the corridor. Passing Mr. Min's staffroom, I tell Mi Rae to continue walking and sneak into his room. Carrying his books, he pulls me by my waist and kisses me. "We'll meet later. I have another class now."

Gloomily, I push my classroom door open and freeze. The person I never wanted to meet was standing in front of me.