28

"Y/n, stop!" Seo Ah, my classmate, commands. Gulping, I turn back and ask her whats wrong. She stares at my stomach and asks, "what's with your stomach? and your super baggie jacket? I thought you wanted to be a model..."

"Ah, this stomach... it's f-f-fat. I need to go on a diet soon!"

"Fine, when we go to the field today, get your jumping rope. And probably try to starve yourself for a few days," she says. Jumping rope? with a baby? sure. SURE. Looking at her scary expressions, I nod and assure her. 

"Stop standing for so long and go take a sit! Y-you too, Seo Ah!" I hear Yoongi as he enters the class. I sit next to Mi Rae carefully as everyone wishes Mr. Min. I tap Mi Rae's shoulders and try covering my mouth. I felt nauseous. 

Everything felt disgusting, even breathing felt cumbersome. I squeeze her hand and try holding back my vomit. As I hastily woke up, my belly hits the corner of the table and I wince in pain. Irritates, I start crying. 

(you know how we all had to do our math hw with  dad and we started crying because of how irritating it got- thats the type of 'cry' I'm talking about)

Yoongi runs to me and asks if I was ok. Unable to hold it any longer, I close my eyes and puke. Mi Rae chuckles nervously and screams, "she's lactose intolerant. No wait, that includes diarrhea... she has... ummm... a tumor in her stomach!"

The whole class gasps and starts whispering to each other. I turn to look at Mi Rae for saying something so uniquely dumb but thats when I realize... Taehyung was glaring at me all this while with my puke all over his jacket. 

"Ms. Kang y/n, looks like you'll be paying for my Gucci jacket! And what tumor? I thought she was pre-" his words get cut by Mi Rae's loud smack on his back. As he rubs his back in pain, he makes him bow and apologize for being so mean. 

"Ok, Mi Rae take Y/n and Taehyung to the nurse room," Yoongi orders. 

Sitting on the bed, I ask the nurse, "whom were you talking to yesterday?" She flashes a warm smile and answers, "Yoongi. He wanted to make sure that everything is fine with you and the baby."

"Oh. I really want this baby to grow well, even if it means that I have to eat more. He's been hurt a lot. Ji Eun shouldn't have done him wrong after building such high false hopes. He's been wanting a child forever."

Passing me a bottle of juice, Mi Rae joins, "he keeps telling me to take care of y/n. Wait a sec, what are you going to name the child?" 

"Hmm... I have feeling its going to be a boy so; Min Yoon Seok. I bet he's going to be exactly like Yoongi so I thought the name must match too."

Mi Rae claps her hands in excitement and Nurse Baek chuckles. "You'll be graduating in one month so after you give birth, take a gap year and then apply for colleges," Nurse Baek suggests. 

"I DON'T THINK MY DAD WILL ALLOW Y/N TO GRADUATE! SHE'S A MURDERER, SHE KILLED MY BABY!" Taehyung screams from the other corner. 

"He means his Gucci jacket," Mi Rae says with a sigh. 

a/n: two more chapters to go!!! Initially, I thought I'll end it with only 13 chapters but... well o well... 30 chapters for y'all!!!