I see a cockroach crawling towards me with those extremely scary legs and creepy antennas. As a reflex I jump to my right while squeaking like a kitten. I close my eyes with my left hand and try closing the door with my right. My right hand searches for the door knob with my eyes closed.

 My hand touches something hard.

Thinking that was the door knob I press it and try pulling it. It was so hard and it also had a weird shape. Assuming the cockroach was gone I slowly remove my hand from my face to look around. Shit. Holy shit.

I see yoongi standing in front of the door and his cheeks were red. I look at my right hand to check why the door knob wasn't working and once again shit. 

This time FUCK. My right hand was over his crotch. No wonder it felt so hard. I immediately take me hand off and bow down to apologize. This situation was so embarrassing I'd rather dig my grave. I bite my inner cheek and look into his eyes. I could see how embarrassed he was and his bulge made the situation worse.

My lips felt dry so I habitually lick them. Wrong move.

He kicks the door shut and walks towards me. I take a few steps back reluctantly while his eyes were constantly staring at my lips. I look down trying to forget about what just happened. I mean I obviously wanted him but, touching without his permission didn't feel right. My back hits the wall, forcing me to look at him. He places both his palms against the wall, with me in between. With his breath brushing against my nose, he bends his head and looks down.

" y/n the things you make me do... I don't give a fuck about this school. All I want is...you," he says and instantly presses his lips against mine. He dives in and moves his lips. I kiss him back and run my fingers through his hair. His hands travel down my body and pulls me closer with his hand snaked around my waist.

Once again, we kiss like there's no tomorrow. Now I was sure of my speculation, he also wanted me, it was just because of school he refused and now he doesn't care about the school either so that means nothing could stop him, nothing could stop us. We just had to be careful and make sure no one gets to know about our "extra-classes".

We kiss for a while with small breaks for air and continue without the slightest hesitation. He knew I liked him and I knew he wanted me.

We hear footsteps approaching our class room and he quickly pushes me away and wipes his lips with the hem of his shirt and walks towards the door to check who it was. I grab my bag and sneak out while Yoongi was talking with Mr.Park.

I happily walk towards the bus stop, swinging my hands and humming a tune, thinking about how he easily lost his control for me. At last school had some spice in it and it was no longer 'boring'. At home I always wondered what would happen in school tomorrow, what would he do, what would we do.

(next day)

I open my lunch box as I talk with Mi Rae. " dude you seem really happy these days... who's the guy?" She asks. My cheeks go red and I shake my hands telling her, "yah! Nothing like that! It's just that... umm.. bio is interesting, that's it!" She rolls her eyes and gives me a fine-whatever-you-say look. 

He definitely was changing me, every time I heard someone say Mr.Min I had butterflies in my stomach and the mere sight of him made my heart skip a beat. Whenever we ran into each other in the hallways, I bowed down to greet him and he smirked while running a thumb over his lips. 

The bell rings and everyone packs their bags and leisurely trot out of the class. We had math in the last period so I run to the staff room to meet him.

 Waiting out of the door, I correct my dress and put on my peach chapstick. I knock on the door and slowly push the door open. He was sitting on his chair with two of his shirt buttons open and has his black glasses on. This look was so intimidating, the second he looked at me, he flashes a huge grin. Something about that grin made me think it was natural and uncontrollable. I reciprocate the smile and walk towards his chair.

"sorry y/n I have to send this mail to Mr.Park, it's really important... I want you to wait," he says and fixes his gaze back to the laptop screen.

I look around for a chair to sit on but the staff room looked so empty and there were no chairs. I place my hand on his shoulder and say, "Mr.Min where are the chairs-" he cuts me by pulling my waist and crashes me on to his lap.

This was my weakness. Laps. I was in between his hands that continued typing the email. I was so small compared to his huge torso, my head only reached his chin. I move my hips a little to sit comfortably. Suddenly, I feel something hard against my butt.

Forcing myself to think about other things and not the 'hard' thing, I shake my head and rest the back of my head against his chest.

He looks at me and removes his glasses. He places his hand on my thighs and whispers, "y/n I want to try something new with you."

A/n: well no one is reading this book but tbh I'm loving this book!