11

Yoongi's POV

"She killed my baby. The baby that couldn't even see the light of the world."

I hugged Ji Eun cautiously and bent down to kiss her belly. Looking at the huge baby bump, I squealed in excitement and continued talking to her about the things we were supposed to buy before our baby girl came out. I had even decided my baby's name.

Min Han Na

 The thought that I was no longer a going to be a boring biology teacher, I was going to be a DAD, lit my mood. Everyday I would make a different smoothie for Ji Eun and made sure she took ample amount of rest

Reading the 'How To Be The Best Dad' book, I corrected my specs and looked to my left. Feeling the cold sheets, I search for Ji Eun. As I saw the bathroom lights on, I slowly walked over to the bathroom; the sound of Ji Eun weeping became louder and clear. 

My heart dropped at the scene in front of me. She was siting on the floor with her head against the wall, weeping softly. She looked like she lost all her hope. As she caught me starring at her, she tried standing up. Hitting her hand against my chest, she points at the pool of blood that leaked through her vagina and screams, "why did you kill my baby, Yoongi?"

Y/n wipes the tears off my face. "You know that it wasn't your fault. That lady is mentally retarded. I understand that she too must have experienced a lot of pain but she can't just blame this on you!" y/n whispers. 

Stopping the car in front of her apartment, she places a hand over mine and flashes an apologetic smile. 

(the next day)

y/n's POV

As I sit on my bench, I pull Mi Rae's hand and ask, "why is everyone staring at me?" She tells me to wear my hoodie and rushes me to the washroom. Don't tell me people are staring at my tickets so something. I dead ass spent an hour applying my mom's best foundation to conceal it. 

"This morning, Mr. Min's wife had come to the school. Also, I have a feeling that lady is mentally ill, no cap. Anyway, the point is that she started screaming at Yoongi in front of all the students. Checking everyone's uniform, she kept searching for a student without a name badge."

"Mi Rae, what are you talking about? What n-name badge?"

"I don't know whose name badge was she holding but she claimed to have found it under her couch yesterday and she thinks Mr. Min had someone over to his house."

I cover my chest and gulp loudly. "Yes, everyone had theirs, except you. Where's your name badge y/n?" Mi Rae asks. 

Sitting on the bench, trying my best to cover my uniform, I pay no attention to what my math teacher was saying. Like, yes bitch, y = mx + c is going to help me calculate the rate at which my life is going downhill right now. 

The huge door flies open and a lady barges in. Mi Rae mouths 'that's Ji Eun' and covers my face with a book. Trembling in fear, Ji Eun stops near my bench, paying no heed to the math teacher who was trying to stop her form interrupting the class. 

"You're the owner of this name badge right?"