14

⚠️!!tw!!⚠️

anyone recovering from an eating disorder please try not to read this chapter. It can be triggering for a few. 

That was my only fear. Eating.

I was already so guilt ridden because of the half lollipop that I ate. 52 calories. The whole ride, I try distracting Yoongi and try telling him that I don't need lunch. Parking his car, he pulls me out and takes me in. Placing the McDonald's  cover over the table, he tells me to start eating.

It might have been easy for anyone. But not for me. Every baby bite I took, I clenched my fists and forcefully swallowed it. Every bite that felt like I was being choked. Eating not more than one-fourth of the burger, I grab the bottle and chug all the water. 

As Yoongi stares at me, I gesture towards the washroom and run. Closing the door shut, I sit on the floor and stick two fingers inside my mouth. Poking my uvula, I try inducing vomit. 

As I try puking for one last time, I feel the pull in my stomach. That indicated that my stomach was now empty. But the problem was, once I start, I cant stop. I always feel like something is still in my stomach. So I stick both my fingers inside my mouth again. 

Exhausted and dizzy, I try holding onto the countertop. Wiping the blood from my mouth, I try standing up to flush. 

Yoongi opens the door abruptly and stares at me. Before he could see how lifeless I looked, I try wiping the blood again with the hem of my sleeves. Sanking both his hands around my waist, he carries me and runs the bedroom. 

Helping me drink a glass of water, he wipes his tears and asks how I was feeling. 

Yoongi's POV

The whole evening, I let her sleep in my room. Standing in the balcony helplessly, I cry. Yes. It felt like I was seeing Ji Eun. The bathroom floor- the blood- the lifeless state. 

I didn't want y/n to go through anything like that. It killed me. The thought of seeing y/n like that killed me. But this time, she never said that it was my fault. 

Thats when I connected the dots and realized why she always ate uncooked unseasoned cabbage for lunch, everyday. I felt like it was my fault. Like I had triggered everything. She had assured me that she didn't do this every time she ate. 

I shouldn't have forced her to eat that burger. 

As I hear her footsteps approach me, stand still and refuse to confront her. Giving a back hug, she  rests her forehead on my back and pecks my shirt. Taking her petite figure between my arms, I kiss her forehead and say, "you know that I love you, right? Don't you ever think that you're unloved."

She pulls my neck and kisses my lips.