13

It was the principal's office. Looking at Ji Eun, fear had taken over me and I hide myself behind Yoongi's tall body. Clutching onto his shirt, I signal him to do something. 

Bowing down, he greets Principal Kim and ignores Ji Eun. Gritting her teeth, ji Eun again starts screaming at Yoongi. Taking this as an opportunity, Yoongi whispers something into the nurse's ears. 

At once the nurse took a step back and gave her phone to him. I stood surprised. Principal Kim tells Yoongi to take his wife home and take a day off. With the nurse I head out and glare at her. Bitch, tables have turned now. Go spend your day in that white room with your friend skeleton model. 

(the next day)

Sitting on the swing with a lollipop in my mouth, I sigh and look down. Weekends. I never knew I would like school so much. I don't mind hearing another physics lecture, as long as I'm next to Mr. Min. Speaking of physics, I don't think I did my homework. It's fine I'd rather spend thirty minutes thinking of an excuse instead of productively finishing my homewo-

"BOO!"

"AAAAAH!!!"

Placing a hand over my chest, I breathe heavily and slap Yoongi's shoulder playfully for scaring the living shit out of me. Sitting on the swing next to mine, he snatches the lollipop from my mouth and puts it in his mouth. I had grown way more comfortable with him so I hold his hand and play with his silver bracelet. 

He later tells me that he had asked Mi Rae about where I would be on a typical Saturday. After pestering him for a long time, he finally decides to tell me about how he managed to persuade Nurse Baek. 

"Simple. Mr. Park kept visiting the nurses' room. They should have locked the door while they were at 'it'. My poor scared eyes!" Yoongi exclaims. Chuckling, I nod my head and think of how stupid she was. 

"How are you always so free? I thought biology teachers had a lot of work to do..."

"So you don't want me here?" he asks with his eyebrows furrowed. Shaking my head, I stand up and say, "NO THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT! I-I-I JUST WANTED TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING COMMON. I MEAN I... T-THOUGHT EXAMS WERE COMING UP SO..."

"Jeez, calm. I was joking. I work till 2 am everyday so..."

I take a deep breath and sit back on the swing. "What are y-you doing, y/n?" Yoongi asks. Oops, I sat on his lap. Oops, I didn't expect myself to do this. Oops. With a smile, he wraps his hand around my waist and with his legs, pushes the swing forward. 

After a while, I cup my hot cheeks after laughing at his jokes for so long. Telling me to stand up, he takes me to his car and says, "Ji Eun's at her mother's now. Let's go eat lunch at home."

This was my only fear.