5

(A/n: please note that this is yoongi's pov and later will be y/n's pov)

YOONGI'S POV:

"y/n, stop...let's end this."

The smile and enthusiasm on her face slowly fades. 

I'm well aware of what I'm saying and I'm not saying this just because I want to. This relationship is something no one would approve and I don't want to fall for her. I don't want to waver. But, every single moment I spent with her, it leaves a different impact on me. The need of 'wanting' her.

While I was taking the attendance today, she wasn't there in the class and my heart dropped at the sight of her bench being empty.

But, when she entered the class late and bowed, something in me felt filled and content. I was fighting the urge to not look at her or else, it would be quite obvious and the student would get suspicious.

Yesterday, I expected the kiss to be playful but something in me craved for her, craved for the feel of her lips against mine. I never expected to develop feelings. Maybe not exactly 'feelings', but something in me felt empty when she was not around. The mere sight of her drooling while staring at me and how clueless she was when her friend talks and how she was fine with me, fine with my touch, always made me think if I could spend more time like this, maybe just with her.

The kiss was something new and I had never felt like this before. I had definitely kissed many times before but she was different, she gave me pleasure- something the one living with me could never.

Her tiny frame made me lose control. That was my weak point. It just made me want to protect her and maybe even make her my kitten.

When she lifted her head up, waiting for me to kiss her, I knew I had to stop. I can't fall for my student and most importantly she can never fall for her teacher.

But I also couldn't bear the disappointed look that she wore. It broke me.

"y/n, promise me you will not fall in love... I don't want to... break your heart," I say.

She stays still for a moment and looks into my eyes. Her eyes were convinced but disappointed. I didn't want her to misunderstand, I wasn't being selfish, I just wanted the best for her.

"y/n, you know that we're not supposed to have such a relationship. And the thing is that... we can't fall in love and I don't want to, I don't want you to. Even if you don't, I'm scared I will. Y-you are wavering my feelings y/n."

Y/N'S POV:

But... I thought I was the only one falling in this trap. And I don't really care about this relationship as long as we can hide it. Why doesn't he want to fall in love, is it just because of school or is it because of something else?

I flash an apologetic smile as I get down the table and fetch my bag. I bow down and walk towards the door. He calls out my name with a shaky voice but I refuse to turn and acknowledge him because of the tears that were threatening to fall.

I run to the washroom and open the tap to wash my hands. I was already in tears. I look at my reflection- the new me that I promised to continue with, the me I wanted to be proud of, the me that wanted to make Yoongi happy.

Fat tears run down my cheeks and trickle down to my shirt. I look at my shirt, it was still untucked and creases that Yoongi's hands left were still evident.

Maybe he was right, maybe this 'relationship' shouldn't exist. His words broke my heart into millions of pieces and I was now sure that yes, this is it, this is what he warned me about, this is love.

I love him and a part of my broken heart still raced for him, even if he didn't like me, it still told me to continue with my love, for it was never ready to give up any time soon. Even if it hurt me, I could still understand how important his job was to him. That part of my heart said, no matter what he does, he will be yours, I can always forgive him, I can always accept him.

Yes, the love for him would never decrease. If one has to love, one has to understand. And when you're in love, nothing is important, except him and only him.

( the next day )

It was the last period of the day and as the class was coming to an end, I pack my bag and wait for the bell to ring. He thanks the class and waits for everyone to leave the class. I hesitantly get up, wanting to leave the class last so that I can see him for a longer time.

I take baby steps from my bench to the door dreading the fact I will not have any more 'extra-classes'. As I reach the door, where he was standing, I look at his eyes. His eyes that were glued to mine and expressed emptiness and pain.

Before I could take a step forward I see a big brown cockroach crawl towards my direction. Perfect. The only thing I'm actually scared of is insects. I knew this was going to ruin the moment.

I squeaked in fear and moved to my right abruptly. The roach crawls in different directions and finally goes far out of my sight. I was flushed with fear in fact, my body was still trembling with fear.

I regain my senses and look at the man... little did I know we were in an extremely wrong position.

A/n: *cough cough* extremely wrong umm... 😂😂😂