23

"yes, I like her. I really like, y/n. I will formally ask her out after she graduates. I'm calling Lawyer Jung today and get read to sign the divorce papers," Yoongi screams. 

Maybe he shouldn't have said that. Ji Eun stops crying and laugh hysterically. "You think any lawyer would help and adulterer like you? Yoongi you realize she's not yet 18 right? Get ready to count the bars!"

This is exactly what I was afraid of. As long as Ji Eun doesn't get to know that we've had sex, she can't potentially put him in jail. Yoongi closes his eyes and clenches his fist. Taking a seat she continues, "you like her? You really like y/n? Yes, yes. Please do. As you said, lets meet at the court."

After hearing her mock Yoongi, he grabs her wrist and drags her out of the house. Throwing her phone and purse at her, he shuts the door and tells me to sit. "What are we going to do now?" I ask timidly. 

Burying his face in his palms, he says, "no matter who asks, let's just deny everything. But... if Ji Eun submits enough evidence, then there's a chance of me being imprisoned for 7 to 10 years."

SEVEN WHAT?! Couldn't law be any impractical? What if I found my soulmate? What if this mad over here means the world to me? What if I was suicidal? Holding Yoongi's hand, I say, "I'm sorry.  Maybe this is my fault-" He stops me and slaps me playfully saying, "fine come lets make babies in the jail together."

I'm not supposed to laugh at this joke. Bitch get a hold of yourself! Grabbing his phone, he opens the notes app. "We should figure this out together. First, we need to find all the evidence Ji Eun might collect and destroy it first."

"Yoongi! What are we? You sound like a criminal in a suspense drama. Don't tell me we have to bury a dead body or something!"

"and that'll be a life sentence. Y/n, I get it that all of this is new and unexpected but we don't have a choice. We need to contact Lawyer Jung before Ji Eun does."

Hearing Yoongi I nod slowly and reply, "also the CCTVs in school and Nurse Baek's camera roll. Also, I don't think I should come to your house often... "

All my hopes of leading a normal life comes crashing. Do I really have to go through this? Maybe Yoongi was worth everything. After all, I'm turning 18 this December. What if things don't go the way we want it to? What if I lose Yoongi forever? 

"Y/n. I guess I know how to win this case. What if we find enough blackmail material? Ji Eun wouldn't open her mouth."

I want my teacher || MYG || Yoongiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें