20

After hearing Yoongi's voice, I ran away. Not caring about the heavy rain, I ran down the street with my clothes sticking to my body. Drenched, I ring the door bell and wait for him to open the door. 

As the door opens, I see Jungkook stand shirtless, groggily opening his eyes. Looking at his tousled head, I drop my bag to the floor and press my lips against his. Locking the door, he kisses me back and carries me. 

Kissing my neck, he rips my shirt off and throws me onto his bed. His room smelled of cigarettes and rain. He hungrily removes my skirt and slides my underwear down. Putting both his long fingers inside me, he kisses my lips and speeds his movements. Hearing me moan, he pushes his pants down and forces himself inside me. 

Thrusting continuously, he pins both my hands over my head. Removing my bra, he plays with my boobs with his other hand. "Y/n, you feel so good," he says in a raspy voice and throws his head back. As he finally stops, I push him to the bed and climb over him.

As he puts his dick inside me again, I moan a little and move my hips smoothly and make sure he's having his best time. The leg pain was nothing compared to the pleasure I felt. I had never tried this with Yoongi. Riding Jungkook's dick, I hear him moan my name. 

"What was that?" Jungkook asks and looks around to search something. Looking at the cigarette between his peachy lips, I grab the lighter and light it for him. Putting his hand around my shoulder, he pulls me closer to his sweaty body and rubs circles below my breast.

"Nothing. I just missed you, I guess," I answer and take the cigarette from him. Inhaling it, I start coughing and flick the spent ashes. "Take it easy, jeez. Kiddo, you shouldn't be doing this!" he says with a laugh. 

"Yoongi's wife is pregnant."

He frowns his eyebrows after hearing me. "So you came to me just to cheat on him and take you revenge?" he asks. This time, without coughing, I blow it out and kiss Jungkook on his lips. 

"And you like it," I say, feeling the warm paper between my fingers. He chuckles, bitting his inner cheek and takes the cigarette from me. Pinning me against the wall, he whispers, "at least you're my slut now."