27

With my hand over my stomach, I say, "Yoongi, I want to tell you something." He wipes my tears and kisses my forehead, "what happened? it's fine you can share everything with me."

I look into his eyes and silently stand. Looking at how I kept holding my belly, he covers his mouth and starts crying. Though his eyes were red, filled with tears, he flashes a warm smile and  sits on the floor. Kneeling, he kisses my stomach and hugs me. 

His reaction meant everything. He wasn't mad at me nor did he want me to abort the baby. Although I'm 18 now, I know that this is illegal. 

Caring me, he keeps pecking my forehead and cautiously makes me sit on the bed. Rubbing my knuckles with his thumb he asks, "are you sure?... are you sure I'll be a good father?"

His question melts my heart and even the slightest thought of aborting the baby, vanishes. 

(one month later)

I wore a huge jacket everyday so that people wouldn't see the baby bump. Hoseok said that he must inform Ji Eun about my pregnancy or else later it would get us in a huge trouble. My mom, a navy officer, had to shift and is now currently living with my brother, three hundred kilometers away from me. 

Yoongi's friend was a gynecologist so it was easy for me to go for monthly check-ups secretively. No one in the school knew about this except Nurse Baek. Yoongi thought she could help me in case of an emergency. Since the baby bump wasn't huge, people thought I had a stomach upset every time they saw me puke. 

"Wait why are you drawing my blood?" I ask Nurse Baek. 

"Nothing much, just lay down and relax!" she screams. Calling someone, she gestures me not to follow her and runs out. Sticking my ear out, I try eavesdropping. I hear her feeble voice say, "yes, I'll send the test results to you soon!"