22

I barge into his house after hearing Yoongi cry. Ji Eun lay on the floor, asking Yoongi for forgiveness. Don't tell she had another miscarriage. 

Yoongi looks at me and stands up. Not giving a shit about Ji Eun's presence, he hugs me and rests his chin over my shoulder. I feel his hot tears fall on my skin. 

Breaking the hug, he goes to a room and throws a box of unused tampons. "Why would a pregnant woman use tampons? Ji Eun has been fooling me all this while!" Yoongi shouts. 

It was then all clear to me. She had to act like she was pregnant only so that Yoongi would come back to her. Even her baby bump wasn't visible. I couldn't afford to be mad at her, for I was worried about Yoongi. How bad he would have felt. How much the false hope would have killed him internally. 

Looking at Yoongi hang his head low, I walk to Ji Eun and ask, "did you really have to do that?" She stands up in rage and raises her hand to hit me but I hold her hand stiffly and continue, "seriously Ji Eun? Do you not repent for what you've done? And yes, the both of us are in a relationship."

Ji Eun wipes her tears at once and stares at the both of us accusingly. Holding my hand, Yoongi says, "yes, I like her. I really like, y/n. I will formally ask her out after she graduates. I'm calling Lawyer Jung today and get read to sign the divorce papers."

a/n:  ok so guys.. I want you to tell me if I need to change/improve anything... like if u want me to stop twisting the story so much.... or you want me to write about something/someone a little more.... ANYTHING. I will take that into consideration and write the upcoming chapters...

and I was thinking if I should have a time skip and write about an employed  y/n... or do u guys want me to continue with high school y/n?