3

I quickly nod my head. I moved my chair closer and leaned towards the table while stretching my hand to grab the book. Little did I notice my something was brushing his hands.

I feel something really warm brushing my chest.

 I look at him, he was glaring at something down. I look down to see what he was gazing at. Fuck. My breast was literally over his hand. I quickly try moving back but my tight shirt was stuck to his hand. I look at it closely, and turns out my button had intertwined with his black bracelet.

My cheeks were red. His hands were touching my breast and I started breathing heavily. The up and down movements forced his hand to move with my chest.

 I froze. I couldn't think of anything and before he could use his other hand to help, I abruptly move back. This caused my button to fall of my shirt. The shirt only had five buttons placed far apart from each other so if one button was not there, the gap it left was huge.

Both of us looked at my shirt. My red lace bra was easily seen and the gap was wide. He could easily see everything and his eyes refused to look away. I cover my chest with my hand and bow down to apologize.

He shakes his head and whispers to himself, "you have a nice body y/n why cover it when it's so perfect?" He lifts his head and says, "let's not act like kids cos I know what you came here for and I'm here for the same reason."

Ok he was kinda right. Just kinda. But my shirt just had to trigger everything. I remove my hands and nod. I just grab another book and open it. I start reading it out loud in order to loosen the tensed atmosphere. I was so into the chapter, I barely noticed how dangerously close our faces were.

I finished reading the last sentence and quickly turn my head to look what he was doing. The sudden movement ended up moving my head even closer to his face. At first he was looking into my eyes but a couple of seconds later, his look went down to my lips as he licked his lips. This was so intimidating, I subconsciously tilt my head and press my lips to his.

Before I could digest everything, his lips moves and he grabs the back of my neck pulling me closer. My lips moves with his, tracing every movement. His other hand moves down my body and grips my thighs.

 He grabs my thighs with one hand and roughly places me on the table with his other hand supporting my back.

I pull him closer to my body and hungrily suck his lips. His body placed between my thighs and his hard torso, against my chest. Every few seconds I  break the kiss for air and he waited patiently and connected his lips with mine without the slightest annoyance.

I play with his hair as our kiss deepens. His tongue enters my mouth, fighting for dominance. This exactly what I wanted, I wanted to taste him, I wanted every bit of him. His warm lips felt so good against mine and my first kiss was perfect, more than what I expected it to be. The fact that this was my first kiss made me doubt my existence, how can this be so perfect and real?

His hands move to my stomach and  rubs circles on it. His grip tightens and moves his hand even closer towards the inner of my thigh. His touch was melting me. I just didn't want any of this to stop. The hand on my stomach moves up and traces my ribs. 

 I move my hand to his waist and slowly untuck his shirt. I break the kiss and breath heavily as I gasp for air. Opening my eyes slowly I realize both his hands were cupping my breasts.

Without wasting any time, I unbutton his shirt hurriedly. He smirks and runs his hand over my thighs knowing that would make me flutter. I let out an inaudible moan and my hands stopped moving. He crashes his lips with mine and pulls me closer.

A few seconds later, my shirt was undone. He planted hot kisses on my collarbone as I played with his hair. His bulge was easily noticeable and his lower body was just inches away from mine. His rough movements increased the distance between us gradually.

He at once pulled my tiny body closer to his immediately to eliminate even the smallest gap between our hot bodies. As I was pulled closer, his lower body crashes into mine.

Suddenly someone knocks the door. He pushes me and quickly buttons his shirt while tucking it in neatly. I got down the table and wore my shirt as fast as I can. I cover the gaping blouse with my jacket and pull my skirt down.

He checks on me and opens the door with frustration. The janitor stood out waiting to clean the staff room so she requests us to excuse her. I grab my bag and head towards the door. I quickly bow down and thank Yoongi in front of the janitor to make this scene less suspicious. She enters the room and walks to the corner with her back facing us.

I turn back and before I could take a step forward, he grabs my wrist. I turn to see him.

He says with a smirk, "tomorrow three pm in the staff room."

A/n: I'm sorry if there are any grammatical errors. I'm sorry I messed up the tenses. anyways, hope you liked it. do u think yoongi likes her? or is it just lust?