24

"Woah, why are you panting? Is everything okay?"

"Nurse Baek, Mr. Park fainted in the washroom! You need to hurry, I'll take care of your belongings!" I say and she sprints out. Now that was easy. Sliding her phone into my pocket, I rush to Mr. Min's staffroom. 

Going through the cameral roll, he deletes all the videos. "You don't have to worry about the school's CCTV cameras. The security guard said that since they're working on installing new cameras, the old ones have been turned off for a few months now," Yoongi assures me. 

Sneakily, I move closer to his chair and sit on his lap. As he looks at me wide-eyed, I play with his shirt button. "You see.... I umm.... locked the staff room door already and... the CCTVs aren't working and.... and...."

With a smirk he asks, "and...?" Crashing my lips onto his, I finish, "and I want you!" Pulling him by his tie closer to me, I kiss him hungrily and wrap both my legs around his waist. 

"Y/n! Stop! we're not supposed to be doing this!" 

With a poker face, I nod and mock him. "Now get off me and go to your clas-" he stops talking after seeing me unbutton my shirt. With his eyes glued to my chest, I ask, "you still want me to go to class?"

"Fuck you, y/n!" he says in a deep voice and places me over his table. Pulling my neck, he kisses me and slides a hand inside my bra. 

His phone starts ringing. Not wanting anything that could spoil the mood now, I take his phone from his pocket and cut the call. Hearing his phone ring again, he at once stops me from sucking his collarbone and checks his phone.

"Hello, Lawyer Jung?....yes.....okay.....mmhm.....okay...... sure let's meet at my house in the evening," he talks on the phone as I button up his shirt and fix his tie. 

"Looks like you're close to Lawyer Jung," I say and pick my bag. "Actually, the problem is Mr. Jung is Ji Eun's family lawyer."

WOW. The more you know. Sighing, I walk out of his staffroom. Nurse Baek suddenly jumps in front of me and screams, "yah! Mr. Park is absent today! and how would you know what's going on inside men's washroom!"

Controlling my laughter, I shake my head and click my tongue sarcastically. "Also, I found your phone is Mr. Min's staffroom... I wonder why it was there..." I say and hand it to her. 

(that evening)

"Welcome, Mr. Jung. This is Kang y/n, please take a seat."

Damn he's hot. He should actually stop working as a lawyer and join Hybe Ent. Ok, that's enough of me fangirl over my boyfriend's wife's family's lawyer. Yes, I just had had to make it sound so weird. 

"Ji Eun has filed a case against you, Yoongi. And before I can proceed, I want you to be 100% honest with me, only then I can help you," Hoseok says. I slurp my tea loudly and hysterically and look at Yoongi. 

"Wait, you're helping us? Did I hear it wrong?" Yoongi questions.