2

"y/n do you want me?" he asks.

My heart stopped beating and I was pretty sure I looked like a tomato. I tilt my head and say, "sorry, Mr.Min...w-what did you ask-" 

He cuts me and asks with a slight tone of frustration, "y/n I hate repeating. I asked do you want me?"

WTF!? What the actual fuck is going on? Ok it was pretty obvious that I was staring at him like a hungry wolf, but still. What exactly did he mean by want ?

"um.. I-I mm.." I stammer. He breaks his knuckles and starts packing his books while licking his lips. Is this a dream? Please tell me this is...actually no I don't want this to be a dream.

"well, miss y/n if  that's not what you're here for then I don't want to waste my time. I know that biology is your scoring subject and I've seen every students marks in all the subjects. Your biology marks were the highest. I would like to speedup things so we can cut the crap and you can stop your acting. If you want me then just tell me," he says.

Holy fuck. Holy fuck. Holy fuck. I totally forgot that we had a test on this chapter and I was the only student who scored full. Fuck my life. Should I tell yes? But that would sound so slutty and a 18 year old doesn't exactly want' someone. But I don't want to say no... it would be crazy to decline this. Why would anyone say no to their crush?

Great, my life is just great.

He slings his bag around his neck and gets up. Before taking a step forward he says "ok, I'll take your silence as a no-" I cut him and say with a tone of firmness, "YES, I w-want you."

Wait a freaking second... what did I just say? My desires overtook my conscience and I just couldn't think about anything else except for him, his lips, his touch. Who would say no? ok why am I contradicting myself? y/n get a hold of yourself...think about what you just said right now. I lift my head and look into his eyes like a little puppy.

He says with a smirk, "cool, tomorrow three pm in the staff room."

 He puts both his hands in his pocket and walks out while whistling a tune. I sit on the chair and take a deep breath. Why am I like this? I still can't believe I said yes! I never knew he was interested in students... was he even interested? Or did he just want pleasure from anyone? But I liked him. Maybe he might never like me but WHAT EXACTLY DID HE MEAN BY 'WANT'???

(next day)

"hi y/n! how was yesterday's extra class with Mr.Min?" Mi Rae asks while wriggling her eyebrows. I didn't want to tell her what happened because what if Yoongi wanted this to be just between us and 'wanting' your teacher isn't something to be proud of. I just shake my head in annoyance and sit on the bench.

Yoongi enters the room and addresses the class. No, his eyes didn't search for me like I expected. Instead he starts the class without the slightest distraction. My eyes were glued to him as I studied every bit of his motion. The class got over and he quickly throws a glance towards my direction and looks at his watch.

I checked the time, 2:55pm. I hastily packed my things and told Mi Rae not to wait for me. I dodge all her questions with a simple "bye!" and run out of the class.

At the beginning my hormones were excited, excited to meet him. But as time passed there were butterflies in my stomach and I was extremely nervous. Was this a trick? Was he going to report me?

I was standing in front of the staff room door, rather reluctant to open it. I was picking my cuticles and tapping my feet like a man waiting for his wife to give birth. I take a deep breath and hold the door knob. The atmosphere was eerie and strangely silent. Well, that was because everyone had left school except the janitors and Mr.Min, who was waiting for me.

The sound of the creaking door forced Yoongi to look up. Now there was no turning back. I decided to say 'yes' so I need to act my age and accept my decisions even if they were wrong.

I walk towards his table as he scans me head to toe making me feel a little insecure. He drags a rolling chair close to his chair and pats on it. Taking that as an indication, I walk closer and sit, keeping my bag down.

 As I sit, my skirt moves a little up displaying every inch of my thigh. I curse under my breath and try to pull it down. But I was late, he already saw it. He clears his throat, averting his gaze. 

He unbuttons his collar button and crosses his legs, pulling his chair closer to mine. "So, y/n tell me..." he says with his eyes staring at my lips deeply. What was that supposed to mean? What does he mean by 'y/n tell me...'? Am I just clueless or was this all making sense?

I bite my lower lip and give him a what-was-that-supposed-to-mean look. He subconsciously bites his lip and looks at my eyes anticipating an answer.

"you look really uncomfortable so, I'll take this slow just  for you. Maybe I can...umm... explain the last topic even though you're done with it," he says.

I quickly nod my head. I moved my chair closer and leaned towards the table while stretching my hand to grab the book. Little did I notice my something was brushing his hands.

A/n: ahem ahem 'something' but WHAT DOES 'WANT' MEAN? 😂😂😂 I'm sorry I didn't edit. I never edit. I'm really lazy.