12

"You're the owner of this name badge right?" Ji Eun commands. 

I stop breathing, moving the book down, I look at her rage filled eyes. Just before I could stand up, I feel a sharp sting across my cheek. Sh had slapped me. As a reflex, I rub my hand against my cheek and try not to cry. 

As everyone gasps at the scene, she grabs a bottle of water and before she could do anything, someone pushes her to the ground. Yoongi. Not giving a shit about Ji Eun lying on the floor, he bends to my level and asks, "are you okay?"

"She had lost her name badge in the class yesterday. I just took it home and that's how you found it there! Ji Eun, get a hold of yourself!"

Hearing Yoongi's explanation, the whole class gasps again and this times takes my side. As our math teacher helps Ji Eun get up and leave, Yoongi insists I go to the nurse's room. 

"It's fine Mrs. Baek, I'll take care. You can attend the call," Yoongi says and locks the room door. Coming over to the bed, he sits next to me and puts his legs inside the white blanket. Putting his legs over mine playfully, he forces me to put my head over his shoulder. 

"It's fine. I really understand. I'm glad people didn't accuse me," I say and he hums in response, putting his head over mine. 

Fifteen minutes had passed and I could hear his soft snores. I dared not to move my head and it was kinda suspicious as to how the nurse still hadn't come back. Rubbing a finger against my red cheek, I still feel the sting. Do I really have to go through this? Just for Yoongi?

Click. Hearing the sound of someone click pictures, I swiftly turn my head towards the window. Nurse Back stood there frozen, holding her phone to take pictures of how close Yoongi was to me. 

Throwing the sheets away, I run out to catch her. Yoongi just runs behind me, still unsure of what was happening. Chasing down the corridor, I try running faster. She suddenly stops. Looking at the huge door before her, she looks at me and clutches her phone tighter. 

Getting a grip of what the situation was, Yoongi takes bigger steps towards her. Before he could confront her, she opens the huge door and enters the room. 

Yoongi and I enter the room and stand flabbergasted after seeing Ji Eun and  Principal Kim. 

It was the Principal's office.