Release

The next morning-

I got out bed feeling so lazy. I made breakfast for Harry on a plate. I walk downstairs to hand him the plate, he's not awake, maybe I should untie him. Don't do it Evy, you've been wanting this your whole life, don't give in., stay strong. I was having an argument with my self.I don't want Harry to suffer anymore,I'm letting him go. So, I'm in the basement waiting for him to wake up again,as he is sleeping I thought to myself,i can't keep hiding him here.if he does not love me, I can't force him to,i have to set him free.once he wakes up I say good morning. "um,uh this is hard to say but,I'm letting you go" my voice starts cracking. as I untie him, tears come out of my eyes, I think to myself, I can't believe I'm letting him go, after all I wanted to happened.i never thought it will end up like this. "so,what made you want to let me go" he says. "I don't know I just......i just thought I kept you here long enough". I Finnish untieing the last knot, "there, you're free"i start crying a little."There, go, leave, call the police on me" a tear runs down my face. He just stands there." Leave Harry styles! I'm letting you free, go, before I change my mind!" I said and closed my eyes."Thank you" he said, I hear his footsteps leave the house.

I ran upstairs and sobbed into my pillow. My phone vibrated in my front pocket. I pull out my phone and wiped away the tear. A text message from Sam.

Sam: Good morninggggg
Me: Bad morning
Sam:Why you so cranky, you killing my morning happiness
Me: I let Harry go....
Sam: you idiot!!!!! Why would you do that!!! he's probably on his way to the police to report you !!
Me: I don't care anymore, I had to do it. I felt bad.
Sam: omg! You're not suppose to feel bad, you were suppose to feel happy, you had finally caught the man of your dreams!!
Me: he's a celebrity crush, it wasn't going to happen anyway.
Sam: ughhh gtg ttyl
Me: bye

I turn off my phone, and flop back onto my pillow.

*Harry styles POV*

I run out of that fan's house, I can't believe she kidnapped me. But she did let me go, and offered to give me food. I'm not going to take her in to the police, she's just a teen, a teen fan." Harry styles?! I saw when my neighbor Evelyn, dragged you into her house, don't worry I called the police on her, they'll be arriving soon" a lady said. "Ma'am there must be a misunderstanding I wasn't kidnapped....she's my co-" before I could finish my sentence I hear sirens and police cars arriving in front of the fan's house."oh no" I face palm.
Re-write
(Sorry for the extremely short chapter, I'll try to make a longer one tomorrow)