Not in my house

12am-
(in my dream) *taylor takes a knife and says "Imma kill u" and stabbed the knife into me

(Back to reality)

"Ahhhhhhhhh" i screamed. " what happened" Harry got scared and woke. " I....I have a dream...... and Taylor.....she.....kil-led me-e" I said, shaking." it's ok, it was just a dream" Harry says pulling me closer to him. I felt safe in his arms. I put my arms around his waist and we went back to sleep.

*yawn* it's morning and everyone is still asleep, all night I was thinking of Taylor. I was worrying she might do something to me. ugh fuck this shit. I'm still in Harry's arms. he's so cuddly.

8am

Cal is in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. Sam is listening to IN THE END by BVB and Harry is in the living room. I go and shower and wore black skinny jeans, my red and black sonic shirt and my red converse. I walk downstairs and cal puts a big plate of pancakes on the table. Sam takes like 3 pancakes, cal takes like 4 and Harry takes 3 also. " hey come sit down and eat" cal says. " um no thanks I'll just drink a cup of milk" I said. " she never eats"sam said in a weird tone. " what is that suppose to mean" I said. " it means that you never eat, you're gonna turn anorexic" Sam said. " no I'm not" I Said back. " whatever" she said and shoved a pancake in her mouth. Harry pats the seat next to him for me to sit. I sit down and he tried to feed me a pancake  from his fork. It was cute what he was doing so I took a bite. " yea enjoy that pancake" Harry says laughing. I make a weird face and he kissed my cheek. "Andy biersack is sexy" Sam said. everyone looked at her weird. " what?he is " she said. " not more than me right ?" Calum said. " Andy is sexy but you are FUCKIN SEXY" Sam said to cal. " awwww" me and Harry said.

After breakfast-

Sam is in her room sorting her favorite band records, Calum is helping her.
Me and Harry are watching Elmo, its not weird, 😄. everything is calm under we hear a window break and the car alarm go off.

A/n find out what happens in the next chapter

Voter plz
No one is voting😔

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😆😆😆😆