Fuckin cheater :(

I woke up and went to my bathroom, I stood in the mirror and thought to myself, did Harry and I almost....no we couldn't have......what if we did...... ugh these thoughts in my head drives me crazy. I take a shower and put on my black skinny jeans with a shirt that has a the avengers on it(I like the avengers don't judge me) and a hoodie that says the words SEXY in the back (btw I actually have a sweater that says that😆) and I walk in to the room Harry is not there, I thought to myself that he probably left to work. I call my best guy friends Luke Hemmings  and Calum hood from 5sos, we go to the park. we started buying ice cream and playing games, today there was a carnival at the park. as we are walking through the park Calum stops and says" um....lets turn around and walk the other way...." "why?" I ask. " no reason, just whatever you do, don't turn around" he says. I'm hard headed so I turned around and saw a girl sitting on Harry's lap kissing him. Luke hugs me and says" hey, you okay" he pulls me into a hug and Calum joins in the hug too. I stand there looking Harry and that girl, a single tear came running down my face. " goodbye Harry" I whisper to myself.

Authors note~ this is not the end of the story. hope u like it
And insanity0027 you've seen the sweater at school before, so u know which one I'm talking about.
And everyone plzzzzzzz

~Vote

~Comment

~Add to your library

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😆😆😆😆😆😆