Accident

Previously....
He stands up from the Chair and lays down next to me with his arm around me....

Now...
Ok, so it's morning and Harry's arm is still around me. I try not to wake him up,i slide out of bed and went to shower.
After my shower I saw that Harry wasn't sleeping anymore, he was.. gone. and I look in every room to find him. he wasn't here. he probably went outside. I go outside and start to cross the street. And a car just about to hit me,i thought the car was gonna stop but(crash).

(A few hours later)

i wake up in a hospital bed with a bunch of things attached to me, I'm scared as fuck I've never been in the hospital with so many IVs and other stuff. my head hurts really bad. I just saw Harry walk in and he was crying."I'm so sorry this happened to you"he said crying. "it wasn't your fault,its my fault for not looking for cars"i said. "no it's my fault, I left the house to buy some flowers and food to make you a romantic breakfast, and when I came back I saw police and the fire-department surrounding a girl on the floor that got hit by a car, and I walked closer and saw that,that girl was....you"he says,his voice cracking and his green eyes full with tears. "No I was worried about you, so I should've called,instead of running outside."i said. "I'm just glad your okay, I saw that you hadn't moved and thought that you were......dead.....". as soon as he said "dead" even more tears came running down his face,which made me cry and he hold onto my hand.

(Authors note~ so please tell me how much you like my story and plzzzz vote and comment. Byeeee😝😛😝😛😝