Valentines day Part:3

After we finished kissing he blind folded me and drove me somewhere. when we got there he took off the blindfold and I asked, " where are we". he responds with a smile and says, "it's the Resterant that you kidnapped me in." "Oh I'm still really sorry about that" i said, really ashamed. " don't be, if you had had not kidnap me I will have not met you and fall in love with you"he says lifting my chin up to look at him, then kisses me. i suddenly feel so happy and start blushing OD. We sit down at a table and he brings waiters with fancy dishes and a man with a violin, and I thought to myself 'this is the best night ever, it's perfect'.

2hours later

After dinner we went on a walk in the park. once I was home, he asked if he could stay the night. "sure ok I'll fix the sheets in the guest bedroom so u can sleep there." I said. "Ok, so I'll go shower, after my shower why don't you come sit on the couch with me"

Ten minutes later

Harry is sitting on the couch and I sit next to him, he wraps his arms around my shoulder and kisses my head. we just watch tv for awhile until I fell asleep. Harry sees that I feel asleep and carries me to bed. once he tucked me in, he just stays there staring me. I hear him talking to himself but I don't open my eyes." I love you so much, I don't know how my life will be if I haven't met you. right now I'll be married with someone that I don't love just because my manger said it will be good for publicity, thanks for coming into my life." he says whispering. I tried not to smile, cuz then he will realize I was Awake and listening to him. after that he stands up form the chair and lays down next to me with his arm around me.

~authors note~ soo Plz if u are reading my story right now and you like it Plz vote on my story, if you guys have any stories you want me to read and vote on too, then leave a comment and I'll vote on it. Plz vote on my story guys. Byee 😛