Feelings for luke?

I think I'm starting to like Luke. he told me when we were texting that he liked me too." So Luke are you moving here" I asked him."yea but soon 5sos and one d are going on tour" he said." really" I said."yea but I may not go on tour with them" he said. "why not" I asked." I haven't seen you in so long I want to spend more time with you" he said. "we can hang out when your back" I said. " really, when you boyfriend is around getting jealous and stuff" he said. " oh right , but don't let me stop u from going" I said. " But I'm choosing to stay with you" he smiled. we both stand up and he pulls me into a hug." come your bf is looking for you" he said. "ok" I said and he put his arm around my shoulder. as we Come down from the treehouse, we saw Harry, he looked mad. " yo puke get arm off my girl" he said. " my name is Luke, and chill out we're just friends" Luke said back. they started arguing and I got frustrated and left running again,they catched up to me, Harry brought me closer to him and then Luke came him the dirty look. when we got to the house, Sam and Calum were watching batman while wearing capes and running around the house dresses as batman and robin. " ahhhhhhhhhhh you didn't see anything" Sam said." we were just....uh.....we were..." calum said trying to make an excuse. " you were re acting batman" Luke said laughing so much he was crying. Luke asked if I can stay over. I said sure and we made some arrangements, since Harry is gonna be working the band writing a new song Luke was gonna sleep in our room, while I sleep on the couch. " u can take my bedroom and I'll take the couch"i said. " no I'll take the couch" he said. " you'll be more comfortable in the bed" I said. " I'll take the couch " I said. " ugh why don't you both sleep in the same bed together, it won't mean anything, just you two sleeping in the same bed" Sam yelled from upstairs trying to sleep. " ok fine, are you ok with that " Luke asked me, I nodded and we walked upstairs. " DONT MAKE MACARONI....HAHAHAHHAAH" Sam said. when she said macaroni, she mean have it👉🏽👌🏽.anyways I went to shower. I came back and Luke was laying down with his hands behind his head staring at the ceiling. I lay down far away from him.

Later on at midnight I got up cuz I couldn't sleep. so I drank some water, As I went to the kitchen I saw Luke siting their too. I thought he was sleeping! " You can't sleep either huh" he said. " Yea i just needed water" I said. I got my water and dranked it, I was on my way to head back to the room. it was dark so I had to be careful and not step on the dog, I didn't know where I was going, I couldn't even find the lights. then I was stopped by a something then I felt a pair of lips against mine I thought Harry was back. the kiss was amazing I finally found the light but......it wasn't Harry it was...Luke.....