Beach part 1

After a while I woke up. " what happened to....Taylor"I said in little bit of pain. " after she hit you the police came in and arrested her" Harry said. " y-ay" I said, voice is a little soar. " you know what we should do to celebrate" cal said. " go to the beach "cal continues. " the beach?" I asked. " yea why not and we can stay in a resort" Harry said. " I hate the beach, but ok" Sam said. " what do you say" Harry asked me. " sure, but first we need to go shopping" I said.

1 hour later

Me and Sam walked through the front door with thousands of bags." what's up with all the clothes we are only going for a week" cal said. " we're girls, we couldn't Decide on a bathing suit so we bought them all" Sam said. " should we try them on now or just wear it at the beach" I asked. " I suggest now.... cuz u know....ugh I don't know just try it on " cal said. "yea I agree" Harry winked. " ok" both me and Sam went to try it on.

Sam's bathing suit was a two piece, it was lavender and had a skull on the Botton piece side.calum stood up and started clapping and wolf whistling.
Sam went with that choice, it got Calum's attention the most.

My bathing suit was a two piece and it was a yellow bra and black bottom piece. Harry said and I quote " sexy, sexy sexy sexy" and he wolf whistled. " um judging by what you said I think I'll go with this one" i said.

And it was time for the boys😏

Cal was first-

He had his trunks on, they were white and matched Sam's bikini. I think Sam really liked how he looked because she liked her lips.

Harry's turn-

He had black trunks that also matched with my outfit. his tattoos looked so cute. #blushing. " i think you really like it huh" he said to me. " oh yea" I said nodding my head.

"Ok we're ready to hit the beach" cal said. " beach here we come!!!!!" And we drive off.