Welcome home

It's been two weeks and I'm still in the hospital but the doctor said that I can go home in a few hours.since Harry was busy with the band and stuff, it's been really boring sitting in a bed all  day with nothing to do.
A few hours later~
Im finally back home, as soon as I open the door the lights are off so I can't see anything but as soon as I turn on the lights I see a welcome home sign and Harry standing there smiling. "I'm so glad you are back" Harry says opening his arms to give me a hug." being in that hospital made me feel like a guinea pig being tested on" I said. " hahaha you make me laugh" he starts to laugh. "no I'm serious" I say with a Serious face. " imma go for a jog, I'll be back at 5:30pm" I said. " oh no u don't" he stands in front of the door blocking it so I can't leave. " Harry move" I said. " no" he said. "move or else I break your finger and shove it to where the sun don't shine"i said starting to get really pissed off. "you have to stay in bed, doctors orders" he says. " doctors always say that, I don't have to stay in bed and not gonna" I said. he picks me up and carries me to the room," put me down you animal!!!!" I said. "ok,I will" he puts me on the bed and covers me with a blanket. " you are gonna stay in bed.ok?"Harry says " Do I have any other choice?" I said."No you don't"he laughs. "Ugh fine"i said. he stays there and watches me. "um Harry aren't you gonna go home?" I asked him, while sitting up on the bed. "Um things at home are so boring and depressing"he says looking down at the floor. "what you mean" I pat the bed for him to sit down next to me. " well ever since I got my own place I've been so lonely at home" he says. " Well why don't you get a friend to move in with you or you to move in with someone" I told him. "you know what That's not a bad idea" he starts to think. " hey since you're my girlfriend and all do you want to move in with me?"

Authors note~ sorry for the  short update, plz vote and comment. I have over 500 views but only about 70votes so if you haven't voted please vote now
Byeeeee😛