Birthday dinner

So it's morning and Harry says " since yesterday you didn't get to live your birthday like you should've,today we are gonna have your birthday dinner. go get ready" Harry said. " Can I come toooo I want foodddddddddddddd" Sam said. " sure go get your boyfriend, we leave at 9pm" Harry says.
Hours later

" You guys ready?" Calum Says. " calm your nipples" I said. " don't talk to cal like that or ill kill you" Sam yells from the other room. "awww so sweet" cal said. " its not sweet she'll kill me" I said. " hurry up" Harry said. Sam walks downstairs and she is wearing a black dress with a yellow bat man belt. "woah who is this sexy person" Calum says. " are you looking at your reflection cuz you are looking fine yourself" Sam says and they kiss. I walked down stairs wearing a blue dress(like the one in the pic) and a my hair down. the whole house went silent. " what don't you like it " I said nervously. "you look...... you look........" Harry starts to say but Sam cuts him off. "uglyyyyyyyy just kidding" she says. " you look beautiful"harry said. " thanks" I said. " you look nice " Calum  said. "thanks"I said again. "you look like a smurf" Sam said laughing. " cuz u are wearing a blue dress and your skin is white ahhahahahahahahsjsjaj" she continued. "I'll take that as a compliment" I said. "but it's not ahhahajajajajahaj" Sam said. "whatever" I said. "lets go" cal said. we got in the car. Calum was driving, Sam is the passenger seat, me and Harry in the back. it was cold that night, so I cuddled up with Harry.
After the dinner
As we are being driven home, I fell asleep on Harry shoulders. he is very comfortable.

A/n
Srry for the short chapter I ran out of ideas, once I get an idea I'll update again. byeeeee
Plz vote