Beach part2

We finally arrive at the beach.
" It's so pretty here" I said." hey why don't we buy a beach house here" Harry says, everyone looked puzzled. " like whenever we want to come to the beach we can just stay at the beach house" he continued. " but beach houses cost a lot of money" I said. "yea I hear it's like thousands of dollars" Sam said. " i agree with Harry, it would be nice when we come to the beach we can have a house already waiting for us, and it's more comfortable than a resort" Calum said." But it cost money" I said. " you guys are forgetting that we are celebrities and we have tons of cash" cal said. " but you shouldn't waste your money on us, just for a house. we could sleep in a hotel." I said. " but your worth it" Harry said. and he started to sing fifth harmony worth it. ahahhahahaah.after that song and dance he went and bought the house. it wasn't as much as we thought. it was a huge beach house for only 2,000$.

We put our bags down and hit the beach. calum was taking a tan, Sam was listening to music laying down in calums arms. we shipped them together. their ship name is samlum.
He was rubbing sun screen on her back and she did the Same to him.

I was swimming in the ocean. I dived underwater and I found Harry right behind me. he came closer, our lips touched and we kissed underwater. " hey where did they go" cal said looking out into the ocean. me and Harry slowly rise up kissing. " they're over there sucking their faces" Sam said.
After the kiss we swim back to shore." you enjoyed her face" Sam winked at Harry. " haahahahsh yea" harry winked. " Ewwww" I said, even though I liked the kiss.

A/n
Srry for the short chapter, I ran out of ideas.
Byeeee plz vote