Happy birthday harry!!

I stay quiet for a few more minutes before answering. what should I say? Should I ? Should I not? What do I do?!!?!!?!?" Um so what do you say, will u?"harry asked smiling. I respond saying"um idk I'm scared". "scared of what?"he asked. "I've never gone to live with a guy before....especially a celebrity" I said. "if you don't want to right now, I'll respect your decision"he says with a side smirk. that's one of the things that you have to like about Harry he is sweet and respects you. "um Harry if u want you can like....um idk.....spend nights at my house if u are feeling a little lonely at home" I say. " yea that will be nice" he says. "anyways what do you want to do?"i asked him. "um well I heard of this game called M.A.S.H will u like to play" he said. " yea, ok"i smile and nod.
20mins later
The results of Harry's mash
Wife~me
Career~singer
College~Juilliard
Career for her~artist
College for her~Harvard
Kids~4
Car~ Lamborghini

"Wow"he said. "why u say wow" I asked so confused. "I end up marrying u with four kids"he says blushing. "yea but Harry u do know most of these r not true,right." I said. "yea but my dream is that one day you and I will be married and have 4little Harry's running around" he says, we both look at each other and start laughing. " yea that will be nice" I chuckle. " I love you"harry says with a smile. " I love you too Harry"i said. he kisses my forehead and we sit down on the couch and watch a movie. Harry has his arm around me, being in his arms make u feel like you are warm and safe. I snuggle in to get more comfortable, maybe a little too comfortable. in the middle of the movie I fell asleep.
Morning:
I wake up and I'm still wrapped in Harry's arms I try to get out without waking him up. he looks adorable sleeping. I go take a long shower and put on a black crop top and let my hair down and wear a blue beanie with my black skinny jeans and black and white converse with a blue belt. when I come back Harry was still asleep. I go to my room and sit on the bed to tie my laces and remembered something. "today's Harry's birthday" I whispered to myself. I go out to buy flowers, cake and other things that harry likes. Harry won't wake up anytime soon, he is not a morning person. I come back and hide all the party stuff in the pantry. "good morning" Harry wakes up and smiles. "good morning" I say back. " do u know what day it is today" he asked. " yea it's Sunday February 1st" I say, trying to pretend like I don't remember his birthday. he frowns and says "ok, I thought.....never mind" so disappointed that his girlfriend has forgotten his bday. " just kidding Harry, I know it's you birthday today" I giggle and smile. " he perks up and says" I knew you wouldn't forget" he smiles. " happy birthday Harry" I said and he walked closer to me. he kissed me for a long period of time. with his lips wet from the kiss he says, "the best present that I can ever get is having you by my side".

~I'll update more later and plz vote and follow and tell ur friends to vote too
Byeeee 💞😆😛