Secret dating

Author note~At the end of the story think of the song (kiss you-one direction) or (little things-one direction) and (you and I -one direction)when you are reading it.

The next morning I woke up and I smell a smell of bacon and eggs, I go to the kitchen really confused.to see Harry in the kitchen making breakfast."Mmm that smells delicious" I said. "Thank you,come sit down" he said. I sat down and we ate.
20minutes later
"Oh I'm gonna be late for rehearsal , got to go bye"he says really quickly and kisses me on the cheek, then leaves. So I got bored and went to the mall, I overheard two girls talking about Harry and how he he didn't marry Taylor because of some nobody he fell in love with. I got mad, cuz the girl he fell in love was me and I'm not gonna let them talk shit about me or Harry like that. I went over there, "um I heard you saying how Harry fell In love with some girl?"i said so innocently. " yea that bitch is what caused them not to get married, wait a minute, you like that girl that the paparazzi took a pic of kissing Harry"
"Oh no that's not me, um Harry will never hang out with someone like me" I said really awkwardly. I'm getting scared because if people keep on think this,it can ruin Harrys career. as I'm walking home I think that it's better if me and Harry don't hang anymore, it's the only thing I have left to do, it's the best thing to do. not only for Harrys career, but also the whole one direction band. I start to cry, I've been so much fun with Harry I don't want to end.
When I get home I flop down on the couch and start crying even more. I cry myself to sleep, when I woke up Harrys arm was around me and he ask me "why are you crying?" "I think it's better for you if we don't hang out that much anymore" I said. " why you say that" he asked. " many people are hating you and saying that you should have married Taylor, and its gonna ruin your career that you love so much and I can't let you flunk your career Because of me....." I was saying until he he stopped me from talking, by kissing me. " I don't care if it ruins my life, my life will be ruined without you in it."...........

Srry I'll update later. PLZ VOTE AND FOLLOW ME~SHARE MY STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS PLZZZ! Byeeee :)