Happy birthday part2

Previously-
Calum walked into the closet and found Sam and jdog "what the hell Is going on in here!"He was mad. " it's not what it looks like cal" Sam said.

Present-

"If it's not what it looks like then what's going on!"calum said pissed off, so pissed off that he didn't let her answer he just closed the door and walked away. Calum sat on the couch next to me and as I watch him i noticed something, Calum wasn't mad, he was heartbroken, at the thought that Sam and jdog had done something bad. one tear came down his face, but he whipped it away before anyone saw him. " Um can I have your attention please, I know how all of you are having fun at this party, but we need to end it early" I said. and the guest walked out handing me presents and hugs. " great party" Danny Murillo said, handing me a piece of paper with his number on it. " Thanks" I said, blushing a little. " bye!"harry said to Danny because of his jealousy. Danny winked at me then left. Harry put his arm around me and we went to the living room. " hey I'll go get some answers from Sam, you go comfort Calum" I said. " ok" harry says. i walked to the closet and open the door, at first I didn't know why cal was upset, but then I saw it. since they were in a small closet, they were smushed together, their faces literally an inch from touching. "what the fuck!" I said. " hey you got to help me with cal please" Sam said. " ok but first you have some explaining to do" I said pulling her out of the closet. " now you, get out!" I said to jdog. " hey don't to him like that"sam said, I just gave her a look and growled. "ok ok sorry" she said. as I walk jdog to the front door he said, "Srry for ruining your party". " don't worry you didn't ruin it, you just caused....... what's the word I'm looking for..........DRAMA" he walks out and I close the door and walked with Sam to my room, and shut the door behind us.

A/N
I updated again, because someone keeps telling me to (cough cough)insanity
Anyways
I probably won't update until Tommorow
Byeeeeeeeeeee
Vote
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee🎈