Epilouge:(

A/n this is the last chapter😢!!!!!!

A few months later- " ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh" i screamed trying to push my babies out. " almost there, keep going" the doctor said to me. " ughhhhhhh" I yelled and Harry squeezed my hand. "ok the girl can out, now push for the boy" the doctor said. " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I yelled one last time and pushed as hard as I can. finally." you have birth to twins and boy and a girl" the doctor said. he handed Harry the babies. the doctors left the room and left us with the babies. Harry handed me the girl as he held the boy. " Harry look she looks like you" I said. the girl had green eyes and had a lot of brown hair for a newborn. "and the boy looks like you" Harry said. The boy had hazel eyes and and light brown hair. I wished Sam and Calum could be here. Sam at the moment is also giving birth in the room next door.

SAMs POV

"Oh my fuckin God!!!!!!this thing is hard as hell, no wonder my mom said that being pregnant was hard, Omg I feel like I'm taking a humongous shit!!!!!!!!"i yelled." it's ok babe" Calum said. " easy for you to say, you don't have a living creature coming out of your area!" I said. " Ok you beat me there, but stay strong" he said. the doctor Walked in to deliver the baby. "ok imma need you to push as hard as you can" the doc said.i screamed really hard and I was kicking too. I accidentally kicked the doctor in the face. he had to leave and bring in another doctor." srry"i said to the doc before he left. the new doctor came to deliver my kid. I screamed. after all the screaming and cursing then baby finally came out. " I can't believe I'm a dad" Calum said he was so happy tears filled him eyes. they handed me the baby and he had the same face as Calum, his big brown eyes, the cute nose and the black hair. " this is the best looking thing that has ever came out of me" I said. Calum picked up the baby, " hi baby I'm your daddy, oh crap I'm a father. oh srry don't say crap don't use curse words" Calum said with a smirk. " what should we name him" he asked. " how bout Michael" I said. " really you want name him after one of my favorite friends" Calum said as if he was special which he was." yea" I said. "ok, hi Mickey" Calum said to the baby. we both smile.

My POV

After a few hours

We are back home, with the babies. Harry and I walked in with Sammy(girl) and Lucas(boy) in the baby carriage. after and while Sam and Calum walked in with little Mickey. " so how does it feel to be mother and father" Luke said to me, Harry, Sam and Calum. " it feels great, it's like I've successfully completed something in life, it's amazing to know that this like guy is gonna grow up to be successful as his father" Sam said, that was the first time I ever seen Sam so happy after she heard Andy biersacks sexy country voice in the song "in the end" by bvb. i smiled at her."what, do I have a dick on my face" she said. "Its not that,it's that you have become a responsible young mother" I said. she smiled, "um thx you aren't so bad yourself puppet" Sam said. " puppet?"harry asked. " yea I like to call her that" Sam said.we all started talking about random stuff and then we heard the baby cry in the room, I go to the room and Taylor had the twins and Sams baby in her hands. "how did u get out of jail " I said. " that doesn't matter right know, what matters is that you r gonna say goodbye to your babies" Taylor said. Sam Walked into the room, she handed me a gun behind my back so Taylor won't see. Harry and Calum came running into the room after they heard the babies crying. they took the babies out of Taylor's arms. "leave now before I regret to do something" I said pulling out the gun and Sam did the same. we threatened to kill her. She took one of the twins and Sams baby and opened the window. " you come any closer and i drop them" she said. Nobody had moved, Calum had left a while ago to who knows where. she dropped the babies. "nooooooo!" Me and Sam yelled. Harry ran outside. after a while we heard Calum from outside. " I got them!"Calum yelled. Sam and I couldn't control our anger, we shot Taylor. the police ran in and saw Taylor. I knew we were in trouble. " you young ladies had done us a huge favor, our mission was to take out Taylor and eliminate her because she was to much to handle, so thank you. also after Taylor broke out of jail there was a one hundred thousand dollar reward for who ever found her. so congrats" the officer said. we nodded and after they carried Taylor body out, Calum came in with the babies. " omg Calum you are a life saver" I said picking up Lucas. both me and Sam hugged cal and Harry. "how did you manage to know that the babies will fall out of the window?"harry asked. " I didn't, let me tell you what actually happened" Calum said.

" Ok so this is what happened, after I saw Taylor I got scared and Walked outside and hit behind the dumpster. then I heard screaming and looked up to see the Taylor holding the babies and Dropping them, I ran up the dumpster and catched Mickey and Lucas in my Arms. then I saw Harry run to me and I handed them the kids while I jump out of the dumpster. and then we saw the police pull up and we told them that Taylor was upstairs, and a few moments later we heard gun shots and ran up here." Calum said.
" Luckily you were down there or they could've died" I said. we all hugged and got the babies and watched a movie. " you and me Calum" Sam said. "you and Me Sam" Calum said back. " you and I babe" Harry said. I smiled and said, "you and I Harry."

THE END