Back home

We finally get him after the trip and everyone is super tired, me and Sam went to sleep. expect Harry and cal. Harry was using my phone because his died, he went through the photos and found a thousand pics of my dog when I was younger, but he died. he was a Siberian husky one of my favorite types of dogs. " hey you know what's a good idea, if we had pets "Harry said. " looks she has a lot of pics of that dog so she must love him" he continued.

They went to the animal shelter and picked up a husky, Calum saw some snakes and thought of Sam. "hey why don't we buy a snake for Sam" cal said. " sure why not" Harry responded. they bought both a husky and a snake. and went back home.

Back the house

I was sleeping on my bed, and I felt something sit on the bed. I thought it was Harry so I hugged it. " Harry when was the last time you shaved, your fluffy" I said, opening my eyes trying to adjust to the light. " ahhhhh" I screamed. but as soon as I screamed I hear Sam scream too. " there's a snake in my bed!!" She screamed. I don't know if she screamed for excitement or afraid. " why is there a small Siberian husky in my bed" I was kinda excited but still shocked to how it got there. " I bought for you as a surprise....surprise" he said then yelled surprise and pointed at the dog. I gave him a big hug. from the bedroom door all u see is Sam walking downstairs with the snake around her neck and talking to it." who's a pretty snake, you are yea u r " Sam said to the snake. " What are you gonna name him" Harry asked. " i don't know, how bout coco" I said. " that's perfect" he said. Calum walked into the bedroom and saw coco on the bed. "soo how's the dog" he said. " amazing" I said to cal. "oh I bought some collars and leashes for him.....wait It's a boy right?" cal said. " um let me check, Let me lift him up and..... yea he is a boy"i said. they started to laugh. " Hey guys, what's up" Sam walks into the room with the snake on her neck. " We named the dog coco" cal said. "cool" Sam said. " Um what are you doing" I said to sam who was taking a selfie with the snake. "taking a snake selfie duh" she said. "oh God" I said.

A/n
Vote and comment
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😄