Mistery

Back to my point of view-

Its been two weeks since that bulimic thing happened, Harry took me to a doctor and we cleared that up. anyways, me, Samantha and Calum where hanging out at my place and Samantha got a text.

"Hey what's up Sam, you looked at ur phone in a worried way"i said. " um oh nothing I just.....I'll be back I have to....um go somewhere..." She said and walked out the door. " she's up to something... i know she is" Calum said as if she was doing something that she didn't want me to find out. " what should we do" I asked in a worried way." let's follow her" Calum said, as he grabs his keys and pulls my hand to come with him. we followed her to the park and she is with Harry. harry looks worried, they start talking but we can't hear them. but then Calum came up with an idea. " hey I just remembered something, I activated Sam's phone to turn on her microphone when I want, I can turn it on and we can hear what they are saying" he said. I smile at him and said, "good idea cal". he activates it and we start to hear their conversation, when something got my attention. Harry said................

A/n- Ahahah I left u wondering. find out what Harry says in my next chapter.to all my readers, if u think I should continue writing this story let me know by writing a comment. plz vote and comment. byeeeeeee😜