Samantha

Ok it's morning and I wake up to loud rock music, Harry was still asleep he is a deep sleeper, cal was in the living room with headphones on so he want paying attention to anything,i follow the sound of music and i find Sam laying on her bed sleeping and her radio is on playing -BVB:in the end. I walk inside the room and I hit the off button as soon as I did that a hand grabbed me, it was Sam, she grabbed my hand by surprise and jumped off the bed. "Noooooo what happened to Andy's sexy voice!" She screamed. " I saw that you were sleeping and turned it off" I said. she started walking closer to me and I kept backing up "never turn off Andy's voice........ or I'll kill you............." she said in a tough voice and then in a calm voice she said" what's for breakfast". "um pancakes" I said. "Ok, now back to andy's sexy country voice" she threw herself on her bed and started to play another BVB song. " uh ok have fun" I said and closed the door as i walked out. I walk downstairs to the living room and took off Calum's headphones, "did you know you have a crazy girlfriend?" I asked him. "oh yea I know,why" he said. "I walked in to you guys room and she was sleeping listening to BVB real loud and then I turned off the radio and she got aggravated. " never turn off her music" Calum said in a way that showed like she has done something so bad(😳). " she will be grumpy for a long time and it's not fun when she is like that.... it's hell"he Said. " ok I'll keep that noted" I said. a few seconds later all you hear is a loud girl scream (girl scream)"ahhhhhhhh" Sam's screamed. "WHERE THE HELL IS ME PHONE!!!!" She yelled. " you lost it again didn't you" I said. " what Noo.....fine yes I did, can you put the find my iPhone thing on your phone again plz?" She said. "This is like your 5th time" I said as I hand her my phone. "Nooo it's been only the fourth time" she said." whatever " I rolled my eyes. " I FOUND IT!!!!!YAYYYY" she said and started kissing it.then she turned it on like crazy. " what are you doing" I asked. " I need to see if Andy posted a new pic of him on Instagram" she said. "oh god" and I walked away.

A/n enjoy