Fuckin cheater Part:2

When I got home,I cried myself to sleep. to comfort me was Calum's girlfriend Samantha which is also my best friend. She said "everything is gonna be ok". "easy for you to say you have a boyfriend that hasn't ripped another girls lips off" I said." if it would make you feel better I can feed Harry to my snakes" she said with a evil smile. " no don't do that" I said. "why not" she frowns. "cuz....i.......i still love himmm" I said and started to cry again. "But Harry is not that type of person that will something like that" she says, and starts to think. " you are right if Harry wanted to date another girl he wouldn't cheat he will just tell you that he doesn't want to continue dating" I start to think too. "what if that girl drugged him" she said, and ironically as soon as she said that Harry walked through the door and passed out on the couch, he was sweaty, his eyes looked like he was high, Samm took his blood pressure and it was high. "lets take him to the hospital" Samm said. " you can go, I don't want to go anywhere near that motherfuckin cheating ass hole" I said angrily folding my arms." no time for your stupidness, he is hurt and he could die! And do remember what you told me earlier, you said that you STILL LOVE HIM and if you still love him then you wouldn't let him die!"she says raising her temper." Fine lets go" I said, worried about Harry but at the same time heart broken.

Authors note~
Plz vote
Comment
And add to library
Byeeeeeeee