Fucking wedding day

Ok, it's wedding day. I'm sitting in bed just looking at the invitation ticket Harry left, should I go? ugh why, whyyyyy did this have to happen!! I decide to go, even though it's gonna kill me it will make him happy. so I go and see what nice things I have to wear.
5hours later

Ok it's 4:30pm the wedding is starting. so we are just sitting in the church and as soon as you know it the bride walks in. (wedding music) once she gets to Harry the preach starts saying all those stupid wedding things,blah blah blah. then next thing you know it's the "I do" part.
preach: Taylor do you take Harry to be your love full husband, to go through life together through fitness and obesity, through sickness and in health?
Taylor: I do

I think to myself- Oh no it's really happening Harry is gonna marry that bitch

Preach: Harry do you take Taylor to be your love full wife to go through life together through fitness and obesity, through sickness and in health?

(Silence)
Ok I don't know what's happening now, I don't go to too many weddings, Harry is not speaking.

Preach: Harry, do you?

Harry: um...

Harry looks at me in the crowd

Taylor: Harry, sweetie say something( looking so nervously)

Harry: I......don't.......

Everyone is shocked

Harry: I'm sorry Taylor I can't marry you

Taylor: why is that, I thought you...loved me?

Harry: I'm Sorry

Harry runs away......,