Valentines Day Part:1

Harry and I are sitting on the couch, he is watching tv with his arm around me.I'm on Twitter, I got a tweet from someone saying that Taylor swift has gone mad,the tweet said

"Taylor swift is looking for Harrys new secret girlfriend, once she finds who and where she is....things are going to get real....."

I showed Harry the tweet and got really scared." what will she do, if she finds me?" I said really nervously. "if she does find you I won't let anything happen to you, I right here with you at all times"he said. I start to fell a little better about it,i feel safe now. "so, you know Valentine's Day is coming up right" he says. "yea I know,worst day of the year"i said. "why you say that"he asked. "cuz all these stupid couples walking around kissing and acting like they are a better couple then everyone else"i said. "well, what if this year you go with me and we will spend it how ever you like"he responds to me with one of his cute smiles(Awww soo cute). I tried to act cool, but inside I was really happy. "sure,that'll be ok" I said. Ok so just to let you guys know Valentine's Day is in like two days. " so I'll pick you up at 7 and we will go anywhere you like, what do you have in mind?"he asked me."um, why don't we go I've skating"i asked. "That's interesting, where did you think of that from?" He loves the idea, but Is strangely confused on how I came up with it. "well you see when you and the one direction band made that video for night changes, and you were ice skating with that girl, well I figured it was kind of romantic"i said. "you are just....perfect. everything you do makes me like you even more"he says. I smile and he pulled me in closer to him so he pull his arm around me again.